Xenophobic?(ch-4)

Thank you for 600+ views.... My bishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🥺🥳
AND YES I ACE MY RESULT.. I DIDN'T EXPECT MY RESULT TO BE THIS GOOD EVEN MY FAMILY WAS LIKE.. YEAH YOU MIGHT HAVE CHEATED🤐😂.

But how can someone cheat with there mask on there faces while writing🙂😤

And want to tell you... I will update each chapter within 7 days.
_________________________________________

JEON JUNGKOOK!! "
"Why the hell were you laughing ... Huh?? " -Professor shouted.

Jungkook simply shrugs his shoulder.. Not minding the angry bird( I mean angry teacher ;)

"Reply to me.. Jungkook.. That's not a healthy attitude you show towards your teacher" - professor said still pissed with jungkook behavior.

But jungkook has other plans to make teacher more piss. "Because I don't want to." - jungkook replied casually.

"Are you xenophobic?" Thier professor asked

"What the fuck is that" - jungkook replied.
"As expected " - professor mumbles already knowing the behavior of jungkook..so...He didn't say anything and continue his class. {Xenophobic-fear of stranger}

TIME SKIP
[Because your author-nim is fucking lazy ;-) ]

All student started leaving there classes to go to cafeteria...
Since there class is over and it's break time.. (Duh!!)

Taehyung was about to leave class when jungkook stop him by his arm.
Taehyung was about to shout but when he noticed the look on jungkook face..

He knew what was about to come... And he wasn't ready for it.. So he just push jungkook and leave the class.

Though he wants to stay and talk with jungkook about everything but... Right now it's not the time.

Because he knows when the time comes... They will be again together in each other embrace...with a better future of them .

Taehyung leaves for cafeteria... Where he see his one and only friend or should I say soulmate {chadi badi yrr;-)
He goes and sit with jiminne..

"So how was you day tae"- jimin asked
to which taehyung replied with
" WHAT DO YOU THINK BITCH" look.
(No offense ✊)
Jimim gave him" Bitch.. I shouldn't have asked" look.

"So hows its going on with you and jungkook.. You know in two weeks..it's jungkooks birthday.. What if his mate
is, like you know"-jimin said.

Tae was about to replied when the murmuring and whispered sounds of students filled thier ears in the cafeteria.

They turned their head towards the entrance of the cafeteria.. There he(jungkook) was...directly looking (or should I say glaring*) into the eyes of taehyung..

I swear if looks can kill... Then taehyung was sure he would have been dead by now o.o

Taehyung knows it was not a good decision to left jungkook earlier because.....he (jk) hate it... And now taehyung was doomed and he knew it well.

Taehyung decided to play cooly but internally he was panicking, shouting fir someone to save him from angry bunny.

Author pov

Jungkook was walking towards taehyung with his fist and jaw clenched...

And I swear it was a drooling site for taehyung... Who was still confused whether to run or sit there and admire the hotness of jungkook..

And all this was short lived.. Because jungkook was now standing infront of taehyung.

And before taehyung can turn around and run away from Jungkook.

He was already catched by him from his jacket....and taehyung was still trying to run away..but since we all know..jungkook is more stronger then taehyung.

Jungkook easily turn taehyung around as if he was a feather like.(A/N : My hot muscle bunny )
Tae: *with eyebrows raised* dare to say that again.. Author-nim
A/n : Aish!! Taehyung I was saying that's taehyung jungkook is so hot..
Tae: much better..
A/n : *whispering to herself* Phew!!that was a close one...)

Now taehyung was embraced ( or should I say captured) in junkook's hold. Junkook was directly looking into taehyung eyes 👀 .....

WHEREAS everyone present in cafeteria has there jaw drop down inside the crust of the earth... (A/N: LMAO if that is even possible) . And before there jaw can drop more.. Jungkook has already ......

¶×¶

^ I ain't denying that this is not true!! Because bishhhh it's fucking ducking true!!

This wattpad shit... Ain't allowing me to post photos from past 3-4 days... Just let me kill this wattpad 😶🔪