Ethreal? (ch-9)

^ these snap bitmoji story are best😂

Next day at university.

Everything seems to be as usual in the university as it used to be, a normal day.

Classmates chatting in the corridor, some are outside their lockers talking about stuffs, some were in cafeteria to eat.

But everything came to halt when a car, yes a car came. That car doesn't belong to a normal student. Heck, no one can buy that car apart from few people. The car itself speak " BITCHES GET ASIDE YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO EVEN TOUCH " types of vibes.

Everyone patiently waiting for whom this car belong to, might as well try to hit on them. Because why not, money money yahhh...

Finally the car came to halt in the entrance of the university, with two people looking oddly familiar.

Richness, elegance was all there way of walking speak

Richness, elegance was all there way of walking speak. Now it make sense to some people, how Jungkook is so damn Handsome without any efforts.

It run in there family genes

It run in there family genes. Rich and handsomeness. Everyone has only seen the famous wife/mate of Jung Hoseok in magazine or news, never in reality.

But seeing them in real , is just wow!
The perfect sculptured face with perfect tone of skin color, heavenly looks.

Some were trying to get attention but obviously they failed miserably but two particular students caught the eye of the two male.

One was very delighted to see those student, but the other was gawking at one with love eyes;)

"Taebear, Little Mochi!! " - yoongi shouted when spoted his best friend lovely child's.

The two said student around with the most beautiful smile on there face.
Because why not, they are seeing there most sweg uncle after years :(

"Uncle swegu" ," Eomma"- jimin and tae shouted together and take a marathon towards yoongi and jungkook.

"Yah little mochi! You still same, tingu(shorty) >×< " Yoongi said while chuckling.