Truth? (ch-8)

No one knew how fast time flies.. Hours turn into day, days turn into days.. But two person was calculating each day, each hour even each minute. These lost two souls know how much they value this time. But being in the midst of mess, what would they do?

Jungkook was mess... Would be an understatement.

Truth was still untold to him. For him everything is mess. His mind, room even he himself.

With disheveled hair, loose t-shirt, and grey track pants, lying on his bed while facing or more like glaring at his celling ( Poor celling. Anygays) . The question is why?

It's because his birthday is in few weeks, and here he is thinking how to talk to taehyung. His wolf isn't helping him, neither he can told this to his parents. Don't wanna involve his parents in his own mess.. They already have there problems.

Yes, our jungkook is that much of kind for his parents.

Still thinking how to talk to tae, to sort out things before his birthday. His wolf being a bitch he is, is desperate for taebooty on his birthday. What a bitch! -jungkook thinks

He(jungkook) was too deep in his thoughts too notice the presence in his room, until a hand hand creases his hair in a loving and soothing manner.

"Baby, what happened? " - yoongi said in a concerned voice, this brought jungkook back to real world;)

"Nothing eomma, why are you here? " - jungkook replied. "Baby, something is troubling you. I know, don't hide it from your eomma"- yoongi said in warm loving voice with the essence of worries he has for his son.

This break all the barrier jungkook created of not disturbing his parents. He knows the fact that he can't hide things from his eomma, and after listening to his mother worried tone, absolutely not.

"Just tell me, I am here for you baby. Don't be like this. This is not you. Where is my real jungoo!! " - yoongi said with voice raising in the end with a dramatic tone. Typical yoongi;)

"Yahh!! Eomma!! It's me only. And ffs stop calling me Jungoo!!"- jungkook shouted back while sighing in the end.

" Then first tell me. What's worrying you! "- yoongi shooted back

" Nothing eomma, it's just I don't k-know how to say.. I am-" Jungkook replied with voice breaking in the end

"Shhh... Calm down baby. Tell me, I will help you. You trust your eomma right? " Yoongi said to which jungkook replied with a nod

"Mom, I don't want anyone else as my mate, apart from tae eomma.. And then their is this misunderstanding between us. I don't know how to ask him, eomma" - jungkook replied with a fron with tears tickling in the corners of his eyes.

"Baby.. Believe me tae will be your mate this time "- yoongi said in a sweet tone, he hate to see his baby crying over same face because of that someone.
Who is playing with there fates.

Yoongi pov.

Why it hurt to see your son cry again for something he can't have? How I am supposed to explain him.. What he is asking for is impossible to give him

No one want fates to show his true face, but all they can do is wait and see what they have written in there destiny.

"Eomma if fate don't want us together, I will change the destiny myself. No one can stop me"- jungkook said with determine eyes.

" Baby, I also used to think destiny is such a small thing to describe, people says it's you who wrote destiny. But beleive , I don't believe this shit anymore.