Ch.12: General Sky?

<Molly>

We ran down the long dungeon hallway, looking for anyone who had happened to be captured like us.

"This seems empty..." Hope muttered.

"But we heard Sky scream didn't we?" Bella asked.

"Could've been an illusion, but doesn't me we shouldn't check it out." Sarah nodded.

"We need to get the others back too." I pointed out.

"Is there any other dungeon or holding area General Sky might be kept in?" Bella asked.

Ian nodded. "Yeah, it's where Mitch and Seto were. Complete opposite side of the castle though."

"Okay, split up?" I offered.

Hope nodded. "I'll stay with you guys just incase we run into the others. General Quentin? Do you want to take the other generals and one of us to the other side of the castle?"

Quentin nodded, looking to the others for reassurance.

"Sure, Bella, want to come with us to see if he is okay?" Jason asked.

Bella nodded and moved by them.

"Meet up at the doors?" Ian asked.

I nodded. "We'll see you there. Let's go."

The two girls I was left with nodded and followed me down the long corridor.

<Jason>

We ran as fast as we could to the other side of the castle, hoping we wouldn't run into any squids or worse, the squid king.

I shook those thoughts from my head and pushed farther, almost to the dungeon.

"Jason hold on, Hydra's weighing me down." Ian panted heavily from behind me, slowing to a stop and setting her down.

Quentin scooped her up and threw her over his shoulder. "C'mon Ian, almost there."

Ian nodded tiredly and continued to run.

A few moments later, we stumbled around the corner and into the dungeon.

The smell of blood hit me hard making me nearly gag.

"General S-Sky?" Bella asked softly, slowly advancing forward.

I swallowed uneasily and followed.

Notch please let him be okay.

-

Well, I have some bad news...

This book is coming to an end soon... Like, maybe in two chapters?

Dunno yet, but, I know it's ending soon.

I'm sorry, but all (good?) things must come to an end...

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT THOUGH OH MY GOSH IVE NEVER GOTTEN SO MANY AMAZING COMMENTS BEFORE!

Now, uh, y'all might not like me for how I'll show you my appreciation, but please don't kill me? Maybe? No? Alright, whatever.