Ch.2: Gone

<Molly>

"No! No please! Help! Don't do this, please! Help! Someone Please!"

I cringed and held my hands over my ears, squeezing my eyes shut.

Parker's screams.

Of course they'd take her.

She hadn't gone through the nether we had, so of course the squids would give her a piece of it.

"How many is that now?" Hope groaned from behind me.

"I don't even know anymore." Sarah muttered, throwing a pebble at the cell wall.

"Please tell me this is one of Hydra's stupid allusions." Bella grumbled, curling into a ball.

I shook my head and sighed, looking up at our small group.

"We need a plan. Like, now."

The others nodded.

"But what do you propose we do? Who's to say this isn't one big illusion that distracts us as the squids turn us?" Hope asked.

"We just have to trust our senses and keep our eyes out for anything out of the ordinary." I sighed.

"So, who all is gone?" Sarah asked quietly.

"Parker, Hystra, Alexandra, Tinarris, Aaliyah, Kit, Pearl, Alisa, Rosalie, Z, and Grystal Galaxies." Bella murmured.

"So that leaves us with Arella and Hydra, the traitors." Hope stated bitterly.

"It's not like they had a choice, Hope, they're all corrupt." I snapped back.

"Guys stop. Let's just plan a way to escape and warn the generals." Sarah stated.

I nodded and sighed. "Right. So, how do we escape without alerting the others?"

AHHHHHHHHH!

Our small group cringed as the horrific and torturous sound rang through the cell.

"Guys, is it just me or did that sound like Sky?" Hope murmured.

My eyes widened. "No way..."

"He's alive!" Bella cheered quietly.

Sarah nodded and moved to the bars next to me.

"So his death..."

"It was one of Hydra's allusions." I continued for Hope.

"That means the squids are torturing him." Sarah nodded slowly.

"Or turning him." Bella muttered, earning a punch to the arm from Hope.

She pouted and rubbed her arm.

"Guys, stop." I ordered, looking out of the bars.

"We need a plan more than ever now. For Sky and his army." Sarah nodded.

The others mumbled their agreements as we all gathered in a small circle.

~

<Deadlox>

"General Deadlox?" Pink asked quietly, walking into my room.

I sat up on my bed and raised an eyebrow at her tiredly.

"Yes?" I mumbled, running a hand through my hair.

She closed my door gently behind her and sat next to me on the bed.

"Your army needs you to lead them, sir."

I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"I know Pink, I'll be out in a second."

Pink smiled slightly and stood to leave.

"Oh, and just so you know, the other generals are coming later tonight."

I nodded and watched her walk out my door.

"Those squids went too far with killing him. There's no way they'll go without a punishment." I growled under my breath, sheathing my diamond sword and walking out into the courtyard.