Alternate/Requested Ending

<Ty>

My hands shook nervously as I slowly reached up to my friend's door.

Sky had called me to come see him, something urgent.

Carefully, I knocked my knuckles against the door.

"Ty? Is that you?" His voice was shaky, quiet.

"Yes Sky, are you okay?"

The door opened a crack to reveal a messy haired general, broken hazel eyes visible due to his sunglasses being gone.

"Sky..."

"C-Come in quickly." He forced out, tears threatening to spill.

I nodded and rushed inside, gently closing the door behind me and enveloping my friend into a hug. "What's wrong Sky? Have another trigger moment?"

He nodded into my shoulder. "I-I saw a healing potion and I-I..." He trailed off, breaking down.

I led him over to his bed and sat both of us down, instantly pulling him closer after.

"Shh. It's okay Sky. The squids can't hurt us anymore. They're gone remember?"

Sky nodded slowly, clutching me tightly. "I-I know I just can't-" he broke off once again.

"Hey. Hey. It's okay, just let it out."

Sobs racked his body as he cried into my white t-shirt.

I whispered softly into his ear as I rubbed small circles into his back.

Secretly, I've developed a small crush on him from trying to pick up his broken pieces.

"T-Ty?"

"Yes Sky?"

He looked up at me carefully, his hazel eyes filled with pain.

"W-Why do you care so much? A-Aren't you embarrassed to be seen with me?"

I stared blankly at him for a moment.

"Adam Skylen, did I just hear those words come from your mouth?"

He nodded sadly. "I-I'm supposed to be the strongest, the bravest general alive for my recruits. Instead I'm sitting in my room crying my eyes out."

"Forget your expectations, Sky. You're stronger than anyone I've met. You endured many days of nonstop torture for your recruits and friends, even when they seemed to turn their backs on you. Adam, everyone needs to cry at some point."

He shook his head. "I'm such a wimp."

"Don't say that."

"It's true Ty! I couldn't even keep my recruits from the sq-"

I cut him off, crashing my lips into his.

His body tensed against mine before slowly relaxing into the kiss.

"Don't say you're weak. Don't say you're not worthy. Don't say anything. Just let it out," I whispered, pulling away and gently resting my forehead against his.

"B-But it's true."

I shook my head. "No, Sky. It's not. You're stronger than anyone. Even Herobrine, if he existed, would admire your strength."

His cheeks turned a light pink, making me smile.

"No one could lead an army after going through the nether you did, Adam. No one but you."

Sky smiled faintly as he curled up into my chest, my arms holding him there protectively. "Hey Ty."

"Yes Adam?"

He pecked my cheek gently, looking up at me with his adorable eyes.

"I think I love you."

<Third Person>

And so, after a few, long, hard years, the generals gathered together as one and made a large kingdom together, naming it Team Crafted Kingdom.

General Sky and General Deadlox lived happily in the kingdom together, ruling side by side with the others.

General Quentin and General Ian both grew quite found of each other as the building of the kingdom progressed, General Jerome and General Mitch practically shoving them together every chance they got.

The last two Generals, General Jason and General Seto watched from afar, secretly holding hands when the two immature men would push the other, more serious men around.

"You know, this has been one crazy ride," the General of the Sky Army muttered, watching the others play around.

The general's boyfriend nodded, pulling him closer by wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "It has indeed."

"How are your recruits doing with the new change?"

"They're excited to be teaming up with the other armies. Some recruits have grown pretty close since the incident." The Dead Army General murmured, kissing the other General's forehead softly.

Sky smiled faintly, watching as Jerome tackled Mitch to the ground.

"So what happens next?"

Deadlox thought for a moment. "We continue to lead our armies, but this time together."

"But what about us?" Sky asked softly, resting his head on Deadlox's shoulder.

Deadlox smirked and leaned over, whispering into the General's ear.

A devious smirk made it's way onto his face as he shivered slightly, cheeks a soft pink.

The Dead Army General raised an eyebrow. "What do you think?"

The Sky Army General leaned closer to the other general. "I think that sounds fantastic."