Conclusion and Thanks

And that concludes the Sky Army's Defeat sequel; Bring Him Back.

Wow... Never thought writing pain would be so much fun.

Honestly I can't thank you all enough for your support, as well as dealing with my lies... I know I was not the most honest person during this, and for that I apologize.

I won't lie again, I promise. Although you probably don't trust me...

Now, I guess I've got a few thank you's to hand out...

First off, a HUGE thank you to TheDiscoDino for making the covers for both S.A.D and B.H.B. as well as trading chapter after chapter with me for Demon Three, even though you have many other books you need to update. I really appreciate your willingness to trade with me as well as draw the cover.

Next, I'd like to give a big thanks to each author who so kindly offered up their OCs to be turned into squids.

-Ellinxr -Hydra/Hydrangea
-Littlewolf65 -Sarah
-Ender_squirrel -Molly
-@CrystalGalaxies -CG (Crystal Galaxies/Bryn Goldman)
-fangirler816 -Hope and Pearl
-Life_is_G00d -Hystra
-@ButterflyHacker -Arella
-Tinariss -Tinariss
-@JeannePokemonChamp (old username... Idk what your new one is so forgive me please) -Alexandra/Dra
- TheDiscoDino -Bella
-@pinkfazbear -Pink
-KamuKomaLover -Aaliyah
-Haylox -May Solarfrost
-Katystar243 -Kit
-@Alisa_does_gaming -Alisa
-BullsWildEye -Rosalie
-@CrystalPetterson -Zahara (Z)
-@Legolas___ -Parker
All of the above people are so amazing and I really appreciate them for letting me harass them in the squid's castle.
(I think that's like, 20 people?)

Then, the two fan art artists...

ScruDonka and fangirler816 thank you both so so so much for the fantastic drawings! They're beautiful!

And finally, I'd like to thank all of you.

Your comments and votes have meant the absolute world to me. I cannot believe how much you guys enjoy reading this!

Thank you all so so so so so much!!!

<3-Bloxie