Ch.5: No!

1K already?! You guys are amazing!

<Sky>

My hand slowly wrapped around the hilt of a long sword, a smug smirk growing on my face.

King Squid sat chained to the wall a few blocks away, it's black eyes wide with fear.

"It's ironic, you used to torture me to no end without a single tinge of remorse, yet now here I am, about to do the same to you." I mused, admiring the long, lustrous blade.

"Sk-Sky please."

"Don't beg me for your freedom, Squid. You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this."

The king whimpered behind me as I turned to face it, the blade gleaming in the low light above us.

My feet slowly brought me closer to the King as my mouth twisted into a smirk.

I placed the tip of the blade under it's chin and forced it to look up.

"This is for hurting my recruits." I growled, thrusting the sword through it's chest.

A strangled gasp came from the King's mouth as the sword twisted deeper into it.

Suddenly, it's image flickered and no longer was the king sitting with a sword in it's chest.

It was Ty.

I yelped and ripped the sword out of his chest, kneeling next to him.

"T-Ty?"

"Sk-Sky... W-Why?" He whispered, the life draining from his eyes.

I quickly pressed down on the wound.

"Don't die on me, please don't die." I mumbled frantically.

Sadly, his heartbeat started to grow faint under my fingers and his head lolled to the side.

Dead.

I killed him.

Low claps rang in my ears from behind me and I spun around.

Only to be greeted by nothing but a swirling stone wall.

I looked around frantically as the scenery changed to my cell, King Squid and a girl standing side by side.

The girl I recognized almost immediately as one of the girls who helped my friends escape.

Well, used to be friends.

Now they hate me.

"You seem to enjoy murdering, Sky."

"Only sick monsters like yourself." I growled back at the king.

The king rolled it's eyes. "Well, you murdered Deadlox. How does that feel?"

I averted my gaze to the ground, my hands curling into tight fists.

The king smirked and turned to the girl.

"You know what to do." it ordered before walking out of the dungeons.

The girl nodded and turned to me, a malicious grin spreading across her face.

I watched in horror as she walked through the bars and a whip appeared in her hand.

Notch help me.

<Hydra>

My king smirked as Sky's eyes glazed over, indicating he was in my illusion.

"What's he imagining now?"

"He's watching me torture him, my king." I replied, watching the old general's face twist into a look of fear.

My king crossed his arms and watched closely.

"Make it look like others close to him are doing it too."

I nodded in response and snapped my fingers.

"T-Ty? J-Jason?" The General stuttered, looking around the cell.

I smirked inwardly.

"Perfect. How are the newly turned recruits?"

"Training well, my king, they're skills are unbelievable compared to what they used to be."

My king chuckled lightly. "Excellent. And the prisoners?"

"Planning escape, sir. But I listen in."

My king nodded his approval. "Good work, keep the illusion up with Sky then you're free to do as you wish."

I bowed slightly. "Thank you my king."