Epilogue

<Third Person>

The General stared at his reflection, head held high in a look of confidence.

It was the day. The day all of the generals were waiting for.

The day they joined together as a kingdom.

For the General of Sky army, it was the most nerve racking thing he had done since the day he was selected to be general.

Now, here he was just moments away from being announced as leader of the new kingdom.

Despite his confident, fearless look, he was practically shaking with nervousness.

His stomach twisted and churned with butterflies as he fought to keep his hands from shaking at his side.

Two years. Two long years you've waited for this Sky. No backing out now.

Taking a deep breath, the General reached up and carefully adjusted his amulet.

Nothing can go wrong. The squids are gone now. Stop shaking.

"Sky?"

The flustered general quickly turned to face the Dead Army General that stood in the doorway.

"Yes Ty?"

He carefully stepped in. "How are you doing?"

The general let out a deep sigh. "In all honestly? I'm nervous as nether. I can't stop shaking and I'm going to get pit-stains from all this sweating."

Deadlox laughed softly and walked over to the general.

"It'll be okay Sky. You just need to relax."

The General inhaled deeply through his nose, slowly letting the air out through his pursed lips soon afterwards.

"You're right. The squids are gone. The recruits have recovered. I just need to chill."

The dead general smiled and gave Sky a pat on the back. "That's the spirit. Meet us out on the balcony in five okay?"

The General offered a curt nod and watched in the mirror as his friend left.

Just breathe Sky. No need to be nervous. You're just becoming leader of a new kingdom, what could go wrong?

A list slowly started to form in the general's mind, making him groan and flop lazily onto his bed.

Being general was easier than being a king, wasn't it? All he had to do was keep his recruits in line and prepared for battle.

Which I failed at...

The General shook his head and sat up, looking around his room.

That was the past, now you need to worry about getting ready.

Getting up, the general shot a quick glance at his clock, straightening his clothing before striding out his door.

The general placed a confident grin on his face as he walked down the seemingly endless hallway.

Just breathe Sky. It'll be okay. Chin up, shoulders back, you got this.

He allowed one more sigh before making it to the double doors that led to the balcony.

Through these doors lies a different future for not only me, but the recruits and the other generals.

Notch don't let me mess this up.

The General slowly pushed open the large doors and walked out onto the balcony, taking his place between the dead army General and the star army General.

"Ready to become a king Sky?" The later whispered.

The General smirked slightly. "Oh yeah. Can you tell how excited I am by my shaking hands?"

The other general let out a low chuckle. "You'll be great. That's why we all chose you."

"Are you sure you didn't want to deal with the stress?" The General shot back jokingly.

The Star General rolled his eyes. "We wouldn't do that to you Sky."

Nodding, the General turned his attention to Seto, who was walking towards him with a crown in his hand.

The crown was made of gold with seven different jewels going around the middle of it.

Each one represented an army.

Light blue for The Mudkips, black for The Doods, violet for The Sorcerers, dark blue for The Stars, neon green for The Dead, brown for The Bacs, and red for The Benjas.

Sky stared in awe at it's beauty.

"Sky, are you ready?" The sorcerer whispered, breaking the General from his trance.

The General nodded slowly. "As ready as I'll ever be I guess."

Seto carefully reached up and placed the crown on The General's head.

The crowd of recruits around the newly built castle erupted into loud cheers as their new king drew his sword.

He raised it high in the air. "To Team Crafted!"

The generals around him all followed his lead. "To Team Crafted!"

The new king grinned from ear to ear as he sheathed his sword. "We're finally a kingdom..."

"Yeah buddy!" General Jerome cheered, laughing with glee.

"Celebratory drinks anyone?" General Mitch suggested with a sly smirk.

None of them refused as they all filed through the large double doors and into the castle.

The new king let out a sigh of happiness as he followed his friends.

Man, he thought, it feels good to be back.