| 0 | Introduction |

A/N:

This book was made by the creative Zuki_1245

Check out her other books!

--A/N:

"Where the f*ck are we Deku?!" Bakugo growled appearing in a studio filled with beanbags and cushions and what appeared to be a flat-screen T.V.

"Kacchan! I don't know!?" Midoriya yelled, panic settling in and preparing to avoid getting attacked by his childhood friend.

Bakugo however, grunted shoving his hands into his pants, as to show he wasn't about to attack. Deku sighed slumping on a yellow beanbag.

"Bakugo, refrain from attacking your classmates!"

"Deku-kun are you okay-" Uraraka asked peering down at her friend whilst avoiding Iida's aggressive hand chops. However, she was interrupted by an...

"IIIZUUKKKUUU!!!"

"MOM?!" Midoriya questions facing the sound to be engulfed by a hug from his mother. Unfortunately for Bakugo, he was also included in the embrace.

"AUNTIE?!" Bakugo screeched internally seeing his reputation dwindling.

Ah, f*ck it. Bakugo thought returning his auntie's hug.

"WOAH! IS BAKUGO RELATED TO MIDORIYA???" Kaminari yelled seemingly surprised by the revelation.

"WHAT? F*CK NO SPARKY!"

"WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING THAT'S MY THING??!" Present Mic bellowed dramatically clutching his heart. While most parents of the other students stared at him in confusion.

"Shut up," Aiwaza spoke with Midnight snickering behind him, Hawks managed to hear a bit of the commotion and cackled as well.

"Why are we here with those UA brats..." Shigaraki mumbled facing Kuroguri who was holding a glass of water that he was about to drink before being puffed in the void.

"Hey, we don't have our quirks!" Someone from class 1-B replied after a student voluntarily tried to activate theirs.

"WHAT?!" Everyone, literally everyone,  shouted rechecking to see if their quirks work or not.

"No it isn't, I still look invisible," Toru replied and those who were mutated nodded as well.

"WHY ARE THESE OLD HAGS HERE?!" Bakugo shouted once coming to his senses that Deku wasn't hugging Inko but was greeting his parents.

"KATSUKI I SWEAR-" Mitsuki began yelling at her son while giving him subtle hugs and kisses. Masaru just smiling at the two.

---

"ALL FOR ONE?!" All Might spat out genuinely confused, he stared at the man who had at least ten life support systems connected to him since all quirks were gone he needed something to stay alive. As much as Toshinori didn't want to, he internally wheezed at how hilarious he looked especially how he still tried to put up the deathly front.

"Master?" Shigaraki muttered confused.

"My, my didn't expect to be-- out so soon." AFO struggled to speak but he was positive he heard All Might snort.

Spinner was trying his best not to either worship the former symbol of peace or cower in fear over his "mighty" skeleton presence.

---

"N-no leave me alone!" Eri complained inching away from the handless person and towards Deku.

"Sorry brat but where's Pops?" Chisaki asked having no interest in Eri at the moment.