| 17 | End Of The War |

"Eh?! Already!!" Yamada yelled at the title surprised.

"Finally the awaited climax!" Midnight announced clapping excitedly.

"Who's going to end as the victor? It should already be obvious-" Nezu smiled as others became excited.

"I can't stand endings. It gives me anxiety." Tamaki whispered tucking his knees to his chest.

Neijire who noticed her friend's slight discomfort held his hand watching as he looked upwards surprised by the sudden contact and smiled.

"You don't need to worry Amajiki! I'm here for yah. I'll make sure Ikijama-chan doesn't bother you." Neijire smiled, temporarily blinding those near her.

"...okay." Tamaki nodded facing the screen once again feeling more relaxed.

~O~

'Where are you, Larceny?!'

"I'm sorry, Boss!" Monoma yelled back at the screen which made a few nearby chuckles.

Midoriya thought as he ducked behind all the trunks and boxes in an attempt to avoid Bakugo's constant explosive attacks. Bakugou was attacking him with continuous blasts without giving a second thought to the burning papers, cardboard, and wooden boxes in the attic. He was mad angry. Why wouldn't he be? He, Katsuki Bakugou, losing the Civil War against that pathetic Deku and his shitty team? No. The thought enraged him. It fueled his rage. He wasn't going to accept defeat. Even though, he knew that the Villains have secured their victory. But there was still hope that he would, somehow, stop them from securing the last and seventh objective.

"Path- Ha! Funny Bakugou, who knew you were so... funny!" Monoma faced the red-eyed blond with malice in his eyes.

It's kinda hypocritical when he says it... Most students who knew Monoma's previous taunts, sweatdropped.

"SH*TTY?! Bakugou you wound me." Kaminari and Mina fake cried as they held unto an annoyed Jirou.

"Oh shut up," Bakugou grumbled.

"You actually believe you could win?" Sero cautiously asked.

"...HAH?! ARE YOU, SERIOUSLY ASKING ME THAT!!! I'm going to do my d*mn hardest to win!!!" Bakugou yelled getting fired up.

"Seems like he'll never change." His teammates sighed only if they looked closer to notice his fake smile and the minor trembles.

When Bakugou was returning to the base with the others, he saw many civilian-bots on the ground, broken and destroyed. Villains were way ahead of him and his team. Back there he realized why he and Midoriya were chosen for such positions. Bakugou was supposed to learn. Midoriya was supposed to show what he learned. Bakugou was supposed to be a calm and strategic leader. He wasn't just supposed to beat the shit out of his team in those five days. He was supposed to get close to them. Make everybody feel like they were a team. He was supposed to lead them. Not boss them. But now it was too late, he lost. He could see his defeat in front of him.