| 7 | The War Begins |

"Okay everyone who is preparing to bet, this is the moment you all have been waiting for!" Alisha appeared with two sheets of paper, the heading for each was either; Hero Team or Villain Team.

"Bets start now, no switching of bets after I start back the movie, okay?" Alisha reminded handing the sheets to the teachers.

"I should have placed the bets earlier tho... dang it."

It didn't take long for them to start voting for the Team in their preference.

"Ah, I almost forgot, I might give the winning side their quirks back." Alisha winked before vanishing.

"!!!"

"... can I vote as well?" Todoroki asked walking up to the parents. One of his hands was hidden in his school pocket.

"Um, I'm not sure you have anything to bet with Todoroki-san..." Momo tried to push him away from the crowd of hungry betters.

"Oh, no need to worry, I have this." Todoroki removed his hidden hand to showcase Enji Todoroki's, Black Credit Card.

"Sh-Shoto?!" Enji spluttered, surprised to see him with his card.

--

"ALL MIGHT?! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE WILLING TO GIVE THIS AMOUNT FOR A BET?!!!" Yamada yelled, noticing the number of zeroes that shouldn't fit on the narrow paper.

"I'm positive, and when I win I'll want him to get all of this."

"Excuse, "when I win" who says he's gonna win?!"

"WHAT THE F*CK IT'S IN THE US?!"

"Imagine if before the AFO attack appeared someone decided to pickpocket All Might-san..." Momo thought with interest. She wasn't phased by the amount of money there, just amazed.

"FaVoUriTiSm!" Kaminari chanted.

--

"Master? You're going to bet also?" Shigaraki asked bamboozled.

"Is that... a problem?"

"HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MUCH MONEY?! IF YOU HAD SO MUCH WHY PUT US IN POVERTY!!!" Toga shouted noticing the amount on the paper.

"It still pales in comparisons to All Might tho," Kaminari said, Amajiki nodded in agreement.

--

"Someone! Take one of All For One's life support systems! Uraraka-san isn't breathing!" Midoriya panicked, searching for a pulse - Iida was struggling to push back her soul into her body, and Mr. and Mrs. Uraraka was also trying to wake up their daughter... it was becoming futile.

A literal sign that said 𝕻𝕺𝕺𝕽 were hung over the Uraraka's necks as they appeared to be wearing the medieval peasant rags.

While the said man, All For One, either scoffed or coughed, it was hard to distinguish.

"Don't worry Midoriya, I'll bring her back to life.. hehe..." Mineta announced inching closer to the brunette.

A hand was quickly placed as a barrier and when he looked up he saw Midoriya looking at him with both concern and disgust.

If you need a better reference it looked similar to Tanjiro's expression when Zenitsu tried asking a stranger to marry him.*

"..."

Mineta, who had never received an expression like that from Midoriya, lost balance! Falling into the hardwood floor with a defeated and betrayed expression.