| 6 | UA Traitors |

The teenagers were finally able to control themselves and looked at the screen to only see something that broke their smiles.

"Wait what?!"

"Traitors? What?"

Mic held in his breath, he remembered when he suggested that there Might be a rat-- traitor in UA, for it to be true...

No, he can't look glum, the weird girl said it was a different world than theirs, though it was getting harder to believe every passing chapter.

He glanced at the villains, preferably the league of villains, and was surprised to see them with a shock expression of their own.

~O~

{Day#5}

Sunday. 11th August,  XXXX. 06:00 am.

"Woah, who changed their clock to army time?" Awase asked staring at the screen, though the bubbling pit in his stomach didn't leave.

Today was the last day for preparations.

Tomorrow was the big day everyone was waiting for.

Team Villains was already prepared for every scenario. Their leader was not to take anything easy. They were ready. To fight. To bring the heroes down. To win. To make UA realize how wrong villains they chose.

"THIS! This is the influence of Midoriya!" Mina announced while a spotlight shone on the unsuspecting teen.

"Huh?!"

But someone among them was more than just prepared.

The traitors.

The traitors could have meant anything, from betraying their team for the opposite, actually having a real traitor, or anything you could of think. Which is why they decided not to dwell on it much, since their brains would have tried to jump into traffic for that seemed more pleasurable than thinking that one of their best friends can be a potential tra--

Training Group: 5. Midoriya,  Shinsou,  Tsuburaba, Monoma, and Komori.

"Oh."

These villains were gonna bring hell upon Ground Beta tomorrow. Because they worked hardest among everyone, every day nonstop. Every day he conducted ten-on-one battles to make sure everyone was ready. To make sure he was ready. After fighting ten people at a time for who knows how many times a day and keeping up the schedule for five days, without doubt, he can now use about ten percent of his power without breaking anything. Before this, he could only use eight percent of his power. So in total, he didn't develop much more than two percent but that was enough. He wasn't the fighting type villain, you know... His training was just for backup. What he was really supposed to do? That will be revealed soon...

"I still can't believe we've had our a*s handed by someone who was barely using a tenth of his power." Kaminari sulked.

Hitoshi Shinsou had half of his training with Aiwaza, who was teaching him to use the binding cloth only. He wouldn't say that he was an expert in it, but he knew the basics of it. Next, he laid much emphasis on his quirk enhancement. His brainwashing was a magnificent power with just one weakness. But his Team - his friends - wouldn't leave a chance for that to happen. Shinsou was prepared at his fullest.