| 16 | Battle Blackout |

"Wow, for some reason I'm starting to feel a chill." Mirko shivered as she bundled herself in a ball.

"Are you feeling cold Mirko-san?" Best Jeanest asked the rabbit. Mirko gave a sly grin in reply.

"Hell Nah! That just means that there's going to be some interesting scenes!" Mirko laughed in excitement gesturing Alisha to start the episode.

~O~

Shinsou was out of the war.

"We've started hard huh." Kaminari sighed.

"AND TEAM VILLAINS HAVE COMPLETED SIX OUT OF SEVEN OBJECTIVES!!! UNFORTUNATELY, HITOSHI SHINSOU LOST HIS POSITION IN THE CIVIL WAR FOR THE SIXTH OBJECTIVE!!!! BUT I DON'T THINK THE VILLAINS ARE DONE YET!!!!" Present Mic's voice echoed throughout Ground Beta.

"Why do I think the little Villains would soon go on a rampage?" Compress questioned himself.

"I dunno."

"Probably it's because the insomniac was someone the Leader brought himself," Shigaraki muttered dusting off his new map of the school and his plan on converting Midoriya to the dark side.

"That might be the case..."

Shinsou got up and sat up straight on the roof as Hagakure rushed out of sight and Tokage was released due to Shinsou loosening his binding cloth. Down on the road, Komori had blocked out Kendo and Tetsutetsu with a giant wall of mushrooms while Shoji - covered in bruises from continuously fighting - panted heavily. Yaoyorozu was ducked under the metallic shield covering her body. As soon as she heard Present Mic's announcement, she moved the shield and looked at the purple-haired boy, sitting in front of her with his head low.

"The music is so sad." Jirou slouched.

"It's... okay guys, I just wasn't good enough. Come on. The emo club doesn't want too many members." Shinsou laughed dryly.

"Um... Shinsou-kun," Midoriya called out tapping on the insomniac's shoulder. Once Shinsou face him, Midoriya gave a seemingly knowing smile.

"You shouldn't give up hope so soon! What you did was very heroic and you also managed to get the job done!! Don't cut yourself short!" Midoriya huffed as if what he said was a fact. Shinsou who didn't expect such positivity smiled.

It appeared contagious as all members of the Vilain Team soon began grinning and smiling as well.

"Yeah! The results haven't come out as yet why are we acting so gloomy?!" Mina yelled.

"Sorry for not putting any faith in you!" Some bowed in apology.

"Wha- please stand up straight!"

Laughter soon followed suit which Midoriya sighed at. He looked at Eri who was smiling along with the others.

Phew! I noticed Eri's mood was changing glad she's still smiling.

Well said Midoriya. Aizawa subtly smiled in his sleeping bag.

Shigaraki grumbled. It seemed that he'll need to remove that habit of his before recruitment.