| 28 - 8 | Just Another Villain |

"Who's another Villain? Midoriya?" Kamikiri questioned, sitting next to his friends, Setsuna and Rin.

"Obviously, he was just playing the number one villain like tripping a baby in Ikea's couch section," Setsuna replied, with a smirk.

Rin looked up at his playful classmate with an uneasy gaze. "Why did that sound so specific?!"

"Hmmm, did it?" She questioned pressing her stomach on his braided hair.

"Yes, it does." Kamikiri intervened, shaking his head amused.

--

Thirteen exhaled in relief, as mostly everyone cheered at the new chapter, sitting next to her colleague, Recovery Girl and Lunchrush, she stared at her palm where the remote was resting.

--

"Guys stop talking or it will never start!" Toga pointed at the screen that was currently on pause.

The lively air was as stiff as wood, slowly, everyone began to follow the villainess's words, Iida giving small yet inaudible thanks and praises to her.

~O~

The UA teachers were all gathered around the meeting hall, discussing the current situation.

"I'm so excited!!!" Mina cheered, shaking Kirishima like a ragdoll. The Hero trainee only smiled at her antics, avoiding bumping into someone else by accident.

--

"If I was the teachers, I wouldn't even bother with a meeting, Izuku obviously already smarter than the teachers in there," Toga exclaimed before her eyes glanced at the whitest fur.

"...except the principle of course!" She quickly added before frowning at Midoriya's words.

"Hey! That's not true! I'm not that smart, and that's an alternative me, we aren't exactly the same person!" Midoriya bellowed. Not liking the gaze the UA staff gave him.

What should they do? The League took Midoriya and now they just couldn't just go and get him back, after all, All For One was back in action, and All Might was retired. If they went to rescue Midoriya, it might end up worse than if they didn't. They didn't have someone who could fight the Symbol of Evil. What would they do if he decided to strike back, they would all be dead. And on top of everything else; they didn't know the League's whereabouts.

The Heroes needed a plan. A safe strategy. They needed to think through this very carefully. Midoriya's life could be in danger. They needed to do something quickly. They needed a plan. And fast.

But just what?

"I know it isn't my place to say... But if they kidnapped him without harming a single hair strand, wouldn't that mean they need him alive for something." Toshinori muttered as Aizawa stopped talking to Koda to glance in his direction.

"Like we didn't just see that happening on screen."

"I wasn't referring to us here Aizawa-kun, but us on the television." That should have been an obvious thought if we were given the details of what happened properly!" Yagi defended, as some of the staff members agreed with his logic.

--

"You should be worrying for the villains instead, they already walking in the palms of his hands, HM?! HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING PLAYED BY A CHILD! PATHETIC DOESN'T IT!" Monoma howled in laughter, feeling refreshed after insulting the villains.