| 23 - 3 | Where It Begins |

Everyone was still laughing save for a few, and Machia wasn't in the mood to see his master being laughed at.

"GRRR, SHUT UP AND WATCH THE SCREEN!!!" His voice roared causing everyone in the room to quiet down. To the point, Koda's whispers were actually audible.

...

"Ooo! Look, look! The title seems very ominous right?" Neijire lightly shoved Tamaki who only groaned.

~O~

The very next day, just as the sun rose, everyone in Tartarus began to wake up slowly. It wasn't until 7 in the morning that they gained their senses completely and realized that the strongest and the most dangerous villains were not there in their respective cells. They all escaped. No, they were released by someone. And by the security footage, it looked like it was their Assistant Chief who was behind all this - and was, in fact, missing from the prison.

"No sh*t." Mitsuki deadpanned.

"Nono, she has a point - can you shut up?" Twice agreed.

"Nah they weren't in their respective cells because the security system suspiciously let them out but they like it there and when they were heading back they forgot which cells were theirs so they just went into a random one... OF COURSE, THEY ESCAPED!!" Hawks yelled at the screen exhausted.

"Hey, I know that's sarcasm, but imagine if some actually did that- pfft!" Mirko fell over laughing at the idea.

"Pfft-" Some of Class 1-B who heard snorted.

--

"I'm scared." Eri sniffled into Midoriya's shirt.

"Don't worry Eri, he cannot hurt you." Midoriya soothes hugging the broken child as tight as he could.

"B-but-" Eri couldn't finish cause Mirio interrupted her with a smile. "But what? You wouldn't need to worry about him. He'll need to get through us first. Besides, capturing Eri is a touchy subject."

"HEY!!" Chaiski yelled at them.

Then they took no time to inform every possible Pro Hero agency and the Police Forces throughout the county about the quiet escape of the villains.

Something really bad was about to happen...

"Really now!" Best Jeanest feigned being surprised.

"Uh duh!!"

"No sh*t," Mitsuki repeated with Masaru nodding next to her.

"The correct term is; No sh*t Sherlock." Fukidashi interrupted.

"Does it look like I care? Well, thanks for telling me."

"Oh really? I didn't notice?"

"Are you trying to make a joke or are you just oblivious? Kero." Tsu asked uninterestedly.

"HAHA! Damn!! You just got roasted by a frog!"

"I'm so excited!!!" Toga squealed.