| 11 | Larceny On The Move|

"Wait the Five minutes is Monoma?!"

"Of course, I'm the lieutenant, I'll be needed way more important things than keeping the squadron together." Monoma taunted.

"Grrr..."

~O~

"That was... One heck of a move... I couldn't even predict his plan." Kendo said as she along with the other five Heroes were finally out of the mini flood Midoriya created, thanks to Kendo and Asui. Asui swam up while holding Uraraka and Kirishima together with her tongue while Kendo covered Kamakiri and Bakugo to take them out of the water safely. Now they were on the top of a roof of a building. While the water was still flowing down there. Meanwhile, some robots from UA faculty to take care of those who were eliminated took care of Awase and Rin. If they wouldn't have, the two would've drown to death as they were stuck in Mienta's trap. They were still stuck in it though. The robots has to pull those sticky balls off with some of the wrecked ground below it.

"We forgot about ourselves!" The two boys yelled facepalming.

"That's just sad." Toga shaked her head solemnly.

"Can't blame ya'. A miniature flood is way more interesting." Compress nodded.

"Is the midget quirk that strong?" Mirko exclaimed looking at the clump of concrete.

"It's not your fault, Kendo. I saw him first I should have known... In the end I couldn't help you guys with anything... They got two more of us." Kirishima said.

"And they weren't even after Kuroiro. We were wrong when we tried knowing about the codenames too, ribbit. They aren't specifically the meanings of the words they're using." Asui stated.

"Yeah... kero."

"Deku is really prepared for this thing. We've been thinking about this entire thing as a test but he is really taking it as a war." Uraraka added.

"That's really insulting." Tokoyami spoke.

"Um, hun. It is a war! It's in the title!!! Even Kaminari could figure that out!!!!" Mina yelled.

--

"Midoriya gets it! You should always see your battles as the real thing or when the real thing appears you'll be too soft!" Tetsutetsu clapped in joy.

"So my codename wasn't so simple. Hm." Kuroiro smiled.

"... Then start taking it as a war too." Bakugou said as he stood up and walked down the stairs of the building. Everyone else looked at one another before following him.

"Gee, who would of thought about that- Smart thinking feral child!"

"There's been a lot of Bakugou slander ever since we got here." Momo sighed.

~O~

"Calling in five minutes!!" Shiozaki exclaimed.

Todoroki stood there, confused about her words and ready to counter anything thrown at him or his group. But when he heard a high pitched screech coming from the side on his back, he turned around, ready to attack with great amount of ice but just then.

...

"We know five minutes is Monoma, so is the screech Present Mic's quirk?" Midoriya wondered.