| 19 | Quirks & Memes |

A/N:

Hello guys! So I'm finally in the groove to start back writing in this book. Yay!

I was planning on starting next year but seeing others were commenting more than usual made me want to post more chapters just to see you guys comment more. I know, selfish aren't I?

I was also planning on making memes, but... I'm not someone you'll see making memes. So I decided to use those that aren't mine. Credit to them. Now onto the filler chapter!

Aoyama twinkled activating his quirk in glee. "☆Oh, how I missed the shine that was moi!☆"

"Wait, why was Aoyama the first to get his quirk!" Mineta yelled, seeing it as injustice.

"Because he's a shining star, plus I need him to help announce who gets their quirk, in style," Alisha responded sheepishly.

"I guess that's fair."

"☆Oui. Now, the persons I call shall walk forward and receive their quirk, or quirks.☆"

Aoyama took the list from Alisha as a spotlight shined down on him. "☆Ahem. In first place, we have All Might-san, who donated, $9,871,000,000,000 U.S. which was the main reason why he's in first place. Is that amount of money even possible? Could he rival the Royals with his money alone??☆"

"Bw-what?! And you said that was your pocket change???" Uraraka yelled baffled.

All Might who was walking towards the stage sheepishly rubbed his nape as he stood next to Aoyama. Suddenly a puff of smoke appeared.

"Congrats! You've got back your quirk!" Although I doubt you can even use it.

"Haha! Thank you, Young Alisha!" Toshinori laughed stepping back.

"Even if it's just a simple betting game. He manages to come out first." Kaminari hummed.

Kirishima and Tetsutetsu both cried. "So manly."

"Tsk."

"Now, second place goes to... Mama Inko! Managing to climb up to the second spot by promising to cook her specialty Katsudon!" Alisha yelled as the spotlight donned on the unsuspecting mother.

"Eh?!"

"☆Come on up, Mademoiselle~☆" Aoyama sparkled. Katsuki and those who had tasted Inko's Katsudon only nodded understanding why that caused her to get second place.

"Is Midoriya mother's cooking that valuable that it came second compared to Master's bet?"

"T-thank you all! However, I hope you don't expect me to show off my quirk since I'm rather unstable at using it." Inko bowed at the crowd before stuffing towards the back.

"Awe, I guess we know where Deku-kun got his shyness from!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"☆Now at t-third place, we... phew. We have the dark lord; All For One! He had donated ¥2,010,000,000.50! And we see the Uraraka household rushing to their fainted daughter, mon Dieu.☆" Aoyama stuttered. However All For One couldn't move from this spot being attached to the life machines so Alisha sighed snapping fingers.

"Finally, I could now talk without being forced to breathe."

"That's great Master!" Shigaraki praised.

"At least we know how reliant you are for regeneration quirks now." Kuroguri hummed.

"I'm still pissed you didn't even care to give us some of that money you betted." Compress admitted.

"Woah who knew you were the salty type, Compress~" Toga teased.

"Says the one who was the most upset."