| 20 - 0 | Introduction 2.0 |

As the cast of MHA walked behind the energetic teen. Most used this opportunity to look at their surroundings.

"Hey, hey! Why are there so many doors?" Neijire asked floating around with Eri on her shoulder.

"Hm, glad you asked! These doors are the entrance to many different universes or multiverses! For example~ you see that black door with orange trimmings and a volleyball?" Alisha asked pointing at the door.

"Yes. What of it?" Tokoyami asked curiously as to why she suddenly pointed at the door.

"That door leads to another universe called Haiykuu!! Some of you may know it as manga and anime in your world, but! If I knock on the door more than the required amount it can turn into a volleyball world of yours."

"Hey 'Roki! Didn't we saw a manga like that in the store last time?" Sero asked the heterochromatic teen.

Shoto smiled nodding to what his friend said. Endeavor looked at his son surprised.

"You never told me you were interested in mangas Shoto!" Endeavor shouted.

"Should I tell you everything that happens in my life?"

"..."

"... Um Shoto, you never told me this in your letters either," Rei announced holding her son's hands.

I'm actually planning on writing a book like that. Hehe.

"Woah! That sounds so cool! Can we see?" Midoriya asked walking in front of the crowd, alongside Mama Inko.

"Why not! Everyone stays a meter away from the door. I don't need you accidentally get sucked into one of the universes."

"Eh?!" Everybody took a step back hearing the girl's words.

Alisha hummed before opening the door. Midoriya was confused as to why she didn't knock but it soon disappeared into amazement by the millions of floating lights that were the size of All Might's head.

"So shiny, so sparkly!!☆"

"Whoa, and our world is like that?" Mina asked using Kirishima and Sero as a desk.

"So pretty!" Toga squealed shaking twice.

"Pretty marvelous."

"These are how the universes look in a third person's perspective before actually seeing the people inside the universes, well at least to me. Cool huh." Alisha soon shut the door before walking off.

"Tch. So you expect me to believe that we all live in a glowing ball of lights surrounded by other lights??" Bakugou grumbled following their kidnapper.

Everyone took one last look at the door before following suit.

"Nope! That is just how I envision each universe to be, many others like me may see it in a different light." Alisha responded.

"Was that a pun?" Compress asked unamused.

"Eh?! Oh! I didn't mean to do that at all!!" Alisha quickly defended. Kaminari was silently snickering in the corner.

With a red face, Alisha snapped her fingers, and everyone dispatched in a puff of smoke. In the blink of an eye. Everyone plopped unto the floor, besides a few. Groaning they looked up to see a massive door in front of them.

"What in the world?! This is even larger than the class doors!!" Tsubasa yelled while Monoma looked at the door in shock.

"Hey, the guest we're supposed to meet isn't Goliath. Right?" Kamikiri asked.