| 25 - 5 | The Attack |

"Ah, sh*t! We already skipping to that?" Mirko asked gleefully. Best Jeanest only deadpanned at the rabbit.

"If we're given 1000¥ on every time we were attacked by the league," Uraraka muttered with a sigh as she tucked her knees to her chest.

~O~

The man stood straight with a smirk spread across his disgusting face. He raised his hands which were covered in blood of the ones dear to the green-haired boy.

"...What?"

All Might instinctively clutch his hands into a fist as he glared at his nemesis, focusing all his strength into his glare he made his point shine through.

Go after Young Midoriya and you're dead, Heroes and laws are d*mned!!

"Is that a promise All Might?" AFO taunted, this was interesting, he hadn't expected such closeness between the mentor and mentee.

--

"The words aren't in the slanted fronts, this...that-this is real!!" Kaminari muttered as he drooped in his seat.

"Wait he's correct- does this mean some of us died?!" Mina asked shakily.

"Nonononononononono..." Mineta chanted holding unto Shoji's dupliarms.

--

"You villain," Jirou growled as Uraraka held unto Eri protectively as she began to panic, memories of him appearing although it hadn't when he's in the same room.

"Why? I wasn't crying before? Is it..." Is it because Mr. Deku looks vulnerable? As if he's going to lose? Eri took a slight glance at her Hero who held a strong gaze.

"No... Mr. Deku is strong."

--

"...F*CK NAH!! YOUR PERVERTED *SS HANDS HAD BETTER NOT TOUCH MY BESTIE YOU HEAR ME B*TCH?! OR I'LL F*CKING RIP OF THE SAME SH*TTY HANDS!!" Mitsuki raged, a large shadow of Katsuki coming out as it clicked to those that were close to Inko.

"And how would you even do that if he did?" Machia asked barely giving a glance to the blonde.

"Listen here you lil' sh*t, All Might may not have done the job properly by letting you live, but the moment you hurt Inko is the moment my wife and I release chaos." Masaru faced the villains with a dead gaze. It surprised most of them, since the reaction of the civil war, they hadn't seen him curse once and looked like the pushover in the group... So what's this?

"G-guys!" Inko stuttered.

"Don't worry Auntie, if he even lays a scratch on you I'll blow him up into pieces," Katsuki affirmed.

And if you're wondering about Midoriya's reaction he was as Eri said holding a strong gaze as he furiously wrote ways to defeat All For One in his notebook. He's upset that he couldn't save his mother, as he blinked back the tears but he should be grateful. Grateful that nothing bad had happened to his mother.

The green-haired boy...

Izuku Midoriya...

Midoriya?

He sat on his knees, defeated as his arms rested numb on his sides. His eyes were wide open, staring in all directions. Taking in as much as he could, ignoring the fact that it all broke his heart and he wanted to scream at the top of his lungs.