| 22 - 2 | Breakout |

~O~

"That title does not give good vibes.☆"

"Did Shigaraki break out the ghost or something?"

"I don't think there was a ghost, to begin with, Kaminari-kun," Nezu replied sipping his tea.

"Wait what?!"

A few days after the quiet meeting the two members of the League of Villains had, their plan - or more specifically Shigaraki's plan was about to be put into action.

The daytime went by just preparing for the first step of the big plan in the villain's head. The League of Villains were ready; each one of them in their separate positions.

A day or two prior, Kurogiri the Warp-gate quirk user got captured by the Heroes. But it was a part of the big plan Shigaraki was one hundred percent sure would work. For now, Kurogiri was being held in Tartarus prison; the place where All For One, Stain and many other supervillains were being kept. And that exact same prison was where Kurogiri's position was.

"Ah, so I was captured in this world as well, just this time it's intentional." Kuroguri hummed drinking some whiskey.

"Wait you were captured?!" Shigaraki yelled facing his caretaker as the members of the LOV looked at the most man shocked.

"You never knew?" Kuroguri looked back confused.

"We never requested your capture to be public," Nezu stated, gesturing to the shocked adults and teens.

"Woah we actually captured the main guy to the league!" Kaminari cheered.

"But now there's a giant to worry about," Mina added.

"Oh yeah-"

--

"I always wondered, why capture all the strong villains, and place them in the same prison? Aren't you afraid they may escape?" Shinsou asked the Pro Heroes as Midoriya nodded behind him.

"No need to worry little listener! Tartarus isn't easy to break out! Besides don't you know that UA was the prototype for Tartarus?" Yamada explained which caused Iida and Midoriya's eyes to glow. As the villains became interested.

"Woah really!" Midoriya asked with stars.

"You betcha! Power Loader here even told me ab-" Yamada was soon gagged by a nervous Powerloader, as he dragged the blonde away.

"Wait tell us more!" Mina yelled back with Neijire now anxious to know the answers.

"Shota, are we going to ignore that?" Midnight asked her Kohai.

"Yes."

Next, there were Mr. Compress, Toga and Twice. These three villains were hiding on the sidelines of the other end of the bridge which led straight to Tartarus prison - in a white van which was in control of Spinner.

"Woah dude, you can drive?!" Kaminari asked amazed as Sero faced the lizard. No offense.

"Of course, it's a white f*ckung van," Bakugou grumbled as Mei stared at the screen.

"Ahhh, so that's how a villain's van looks."

--

"Wait, how weren't they found out already?" All Might asked already having a bad feeling, This isn't how the guards work.