| 26 - 6 | Taken |

"I can't wait to see how surprised the villains would be when they realised it was just a clone!!"

"You are being sarcastic, right?" Kendo asked her classmate.

"Um, no..." Tetsutetsu said with an honest shrug.

--

"The bet isn't about whether the league kidnapped a clone, rather it's about if Midoriya would turn into a Villain or stay a Hero. Am I correct?" Nezu asked Alisha, who was sipping on her fruit punch.

"It isn't?" Midnight asked surprised.

"... You know, I could use a tutor for scho- I'm joking!! But yes you are correct." Alisha sighed gulping her drink. Nezu smiled amused by her reactions before paying attention to his pouting, former student.

~O~

"Compress? You got him?"

As soon as those words were uttered, Denki smirked before creating the world's loudest dry cough. Everyone's attention was soon drawn to the teen as he looked at Sero.

"Hey man, got the stuff?" Denki asked in a country accent.

"Yeah, case full, it is hidden in that alleyway over there but you'd have to hand me the Mula first," Sero replied after getting the memo. Bakugou looked at his two idiots before facepalming.

"Darn city-boys caring about money first, hand me the stuff first!!"

"CAN IT, YOU- YOU NIMSKULLS!!!" Bakugou yelled, feeling the secondhand embarrassment.

"Oh come on, we were about to reach the fight scene!!" Kaminari wailed. An obvious tick-mark pooped off of Bakugou's head as he flexed his fist.

"Do you want me to start an actual fight?!"

"No thanks!!"

It'd be a deathmatch instead.

--

"I still believe Leader caught you, not the other way around," Monoma stated.

"I-... Thanks for believing in me Monoma-kun, it's nice to know that others believe in me." Midoriya stated wiping away a stray tear.

"Don't worry about it, we're friends right?"

The League was all gathered around the front of their new base which was basically a huge three-story building with an underground lab and a huge storage compartment surrounded by mountains on all four sides making it an undetectable and secure place.

And now, as a reply to Shigaraki's early question, Mr. Compress gave him a thumbs-up as he wiped out a small blue orb from his pocket.

"Good. Now," Shigaraki said, "Let's get him to Master. Don't want him waiting any longer do we?"

"Wait a sec, Deku-kun!! Didn't they mention that you were with Hatsume?" Uraraka asked facing her best friend. Midoriya speculated a bit before nodding, "Yes, but why are you asking that? W-WAIT WHAT MINETA SAID CANT BE TRUE SO-" Midoriya's flustering was stopped by Ochaco innocently filtering her head.