𝟶𝟺. 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚁

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟹𝟹𝟷𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁: 𝙼𝙴𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝚁𝙰𝙸𝚃𝙾𝚁

━━━━━━

"What the hell?"

You watched from outside as Hazel and Cha-Cha interrogate a poor man whose wrists were tied up in chains from above. You couldn't really see the man because his back was facing you but you saw he was bald.

'Okay, I know I don't really see Number Five that often but I know that he isn't bald.' You continued to watch as Cha-Cha and Hazel interrogated the man.

"You gotta tell me how you did the London job in '66." Cha-Cha said to the man as you walked closer to hear them clearly. "Beautiful work. Really."

"I swear to Christ, I have no idea what the hell you're talking—" The man's sentence was interrupted by his own scream of pain when Cha-Cha electrocuted him while Hazel continued to eat. "I am just a tow truck driver. I've never even been to London." The man cried out."

"Tuna?" Hazel offered to Cha-Cha. "Delicious. You want half?"

Cha-Cha waved her hand in dismissal. "I'm fine, thanks."

Hazel took a bite of his sandwich before throwing a punch on the poor man's face. You scrunched your face, wincing from what you're seeing. 'Poor guy. These idiots thought he's Number Five.'

"That's for no mayo." Hazel said as the man whimpered.

'Oh, he stole the man's tuna sandwich. Now this is just getting sadder and more painful to watch.'

"Does Number Five seem like he'd be a whimperer to you?" Cha-Cha questioned Hazel.

Hazel shook his head. "Not from what I heard."

'I bet he would be laughing at those two idiots right now.' You smirked. You looked closely to see Cha-Cha pulling out Five's photo to compare it to the man's face.

"That seems close enough to me." Hazel said.

"Strong resemblance, I'll grant you that, but... the space between the eyes is different, the chin is not quite the same. There's a dimple." Cha-Cha pointed out.

"There is a dimple."

'Are they literally just finding him from one picture? They didn't even read his file or— you know what, never mind.'

"I am not the guy that you are look..." The man was unable to finish his sentence again when Cha-Cha electrocuted him again. You flinched. 'Bloody hell, Cha-Cha.'

"No talking." Cha-Cha warned.

"He was the only guy in the doughnut shop, wasn't he?" Hazel asked.

"Was there anyone else in the doughnut shop with you last night, Syd?" Cha-Cha questioned the man.

"I don't know. Just the waitress and some kid."