𝟸𝟻. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟾𝟷𝟹𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙻𝙾𝚂𝚃 𝙷𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙴𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙴𝚂

━━━━━━

Five drank his probably third coffee as he briefly saw Diego and Lila sleeping. He took a short nap but never got a full sleep. He couldn't even remember when was the last time he had a proper sleep.

Five walked past Elliott who was awake early in the morning and was looking down at a picture through a magnifying glass while eating his cereal. Five almost snickered with how his magnifying glass was more focused on Elliott's mouth.

An alarm buzzed causing Elliott to place the spoon and picture down. "Hey, we got one. Hey, one of those machines you asked for is going crazy."

Five walked over to Elliott who moved one of his chairs to look at the screens. "Which one?" Five asked.

"It's the, uh, atmospheric radar."

Five nodded. "Good."

"I don't get it. What are you tracking? A hurricane? A storm front?"

"Sound waves." Five smiled, knowing the person who caused the alarm to buzz.

"Sound waves," Elliott repeated in awe. "Wow. What—"

Before Elliott could even complete his question, Five spatial jumped to bring Vanya back. Elliott turned around to talk to Five but found himself all alone. "Where are you going?" He asked where Five was.

Five fixed his blazer as he found himself outside a field of cornstalks. He looked around and found a car just a few feet away from the field. 'Must be Vanya's.' He spatial jumped again to go further and nearer where the sound waves came from.

Five moved some cornstalks away as he looked for something or someone. He saw for a brief second the effect of the sound waves. Vanya's powers wiped out most of the cornstalks. "Vanya." Five muttered in awe before continuing on his way.

Five finally found his sister, Vanya, sitting on the ground. He approached her and saw her looking up when she heard his footsteps. Five spread out the cornstalks away to see his sister and smiled down at her. "Hi, Vanya."

"Who are you?" Vanya asked in panic as she stood up.

"I'm your brother." Five answered but a bit surprised that she doesn't know him. So he figured out what happened to her: Vanya lost her memories.

"I have a brother?"

"Look, you can either stay here and wait for the IKEA mafia to come back to kill you, or you can come with me." Five told Vanya as he walked away. Vanya looked at him in surprise before following him from behind. "Wh-Why are they trying to kill me?" Vanya asked.

"'Cause, you're not supposed to be here, Vanya."

"In Dallas?"