𝟷𝟽. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚁𝙸𝙱𝙱𝙾𝙽

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻𝟹𝟷𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙳 𝚁𝙸𝙱𝙱𝙾𝙽

━━━━━━

"Psst! Ben!"

You whispered out loud when you found your best friend in your secret place in the Academy. The two of you have been hanging out in a hidden place where there are no security cameras so Reginald Hargreeves wouldn't see you.

Or so you've thought.

Ben looked around at the dark place. "Wha-where are you?"

You used your powers to form yourself as energy and quickly ran towards him. "Peek-a-boo!"

Ben chuckled. "Hi! I never seen you change your appearance. It's nice to see you confident now with your powers."

"I just made myself as an energy form. I can even phase through walls now!" You showed Ben by putting your hand out and smoothly walked through a wall. You went to the other side where you found another boy leaning against a wall with a red ribbon in hand.

You stopped using your powers as you stared at him. He looked up from his hand and made eye contact with you. "Hey, you're-"

"You didn't see me!" You whispered before running away to go back to Ben. Five blinked his eyes in confusion before smiling a bit and going back to his room with the red ribbon still in his grasp.

You finally made your way to Ben who was sitting on a wooden chair and waiting patiently. Ben smiled when he saw you. "I thought you got lost."

"Your brother saw me!"

"Which brother?"

"Uhh... Five?"

Ben widened his eyes in amusement. "Wait. Really?"

"Yeah." You nodded before stopping to think about something. "It's weird to see him without a mask. I didn't know he looked cuter without it."

Ben raised an eyebrow and smirked. "You're crushing on my brother?"

You scoffed and waved your hand down. "Pfft. Him? I just admire his looks and his powers."

"You know you can have feelings for my brother. If you two got married, it means I'll be your brother-in-law!" Ben said in joy as he stood up from his seat.

"I don't like him, Benjamin!"

You opened your eyes and looked down at your lap to find Five laid down. You softly poked his cheek before softly smiling. 'So I did see you a couple of times before not just once.'

"Keep him awake, (Y/n)," Diego ordered.

You glanced at Diego before slapping Five's cheek softly. "Hey, wake up."

Five slightly opened his eyes. "Wh-Where are we going?"

"Back at the Academy." You told him.

"But Harold Jenkins..."

"We'll find my brother after you're stitched up and have that shrapnel out of your body."

Finally, you all arrived back at the Academy. Allison and Diego carried Five while you opened the doors for them. "Oh, God. Why did we even bring him here? We should've taken him to the hospital!" Allison exclaimed.