𝟷𝟶. 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟺𝟷𝟿𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙴𝙽: 𝙳𝙴𝙰𝙻𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂

━━━━━━

"Funny. If I didn't know he was such a prick, I'd say he looked almost adorable in his sleep."

You and the Hargreeves brothers arrived at Diego's place. It was just a small room, a boiler room to be exact. Luther placed Five down on Diego's bed while you sat on a chair with Delores on your side. You glared at the doll before softly pushing her away from you. You looked down at Five who was sleeping peacefully and his hands were balled into fists as if he was a baby.

Diego turned to you and glanced at Five. "Watch out, (Y/n). You might fall in love with that prick's adorable face."

You furrowed your eyebrows at him. "Falling in love is not my priority right now, Diego."

"Ahh. You're a 'study first' kind of girl, huh?"

'Ha! I'm a 'finish a murder' kind of girl, thank you very much.'

Luther looked down at Five. "He'll sober up eventually. Be back to his normal, unpleasant self."

"Yeah, I can't wait that long." Diego shook his head. "I need to find out what his connection is with these lunatics before someone else dies," Diego said as he started walking away and gathered his things.

Luther followed Diego until he looked back at Five again. "All that stuff he was saying before..."

Diego froze for a moment when he heard a noise, ignoring Luther once again. Luther continued on with questions. "What do you think he meant by that?" Luther suddenly closed his mouth when Diego shushed him.

Diego walked up to the door, pulling out his knife, and opened the door. He was ready to throw his knife but completely paused when he heard a voice. "You throw another one of those goddamn knives at me, I'm pressin' charges."

Diego sighed and opened his door wide open. "What do you want, Al?"

An old man walked in. "I ain't your secretary. Some lady called for you, said she needs your help."

"What lady?"

"I dunno. Some, uh, detective. I think she said her name was, uh, Blotch, or somethin'."

Diego stared at Al seriously. "Patch?"

'I'm guessing she did go to the motel. I hope she's fine.'

Al shrugged while Diego smiled a bit, realizing Patch needs his help. "She needs my help."

"She needs you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun."

Al gave Diego a piece of paper, information on where Patch is. Diego scanned it. "When?"

"About half an hour ago. Uh, said she found your brother." Al walked out of the room.

You furrowed your eyebrows. 'Brother?' Luther and Diego looked at each other confusingly while you looked at Five. You suddenly gasped. "Klaus!" You predicted.