𝟺𝟷. 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 & 𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙰.𝙹. 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙻

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟷𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟹

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈-𝙾𝙽𝙴: 𝙻𝙰𝚂𝚃 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙴𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝙰.𝙹. 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙴𝙻

━━━━━━

In an effort to locate your adopted sister, Lila Pitts, you stumbled back to the Temps Commission. You were aware that Lila's actions would not be overlooked by the Commission. You believe that Lila was not at fault and that the Handler is solely to blame. You knew nonetheless that Lila would be held accountable because both Lila and your adoptive mother had been shot dead.

With a briefcase in hand, you walked into the Infinite Switchboard and saw that the staff members monitoring the screens had died unexpectedly, either from a pencil or a dagger stab. You skipped your way and avoided the corpses to find a small monitor replaying the scene where the Handler cruelly shot you and Lila dead.

You don't remember being shot to death by the Handler. You were even shocked to learn about your death. 'I guess my healing abilities have their limits.' After being repeatedly stabbed by your brother Harold Jenkins, also known as Leonard Peabody, you knew you were dying. You weren't exactly dead, though, as your body started to recover from the stab wounds.

Despite the fact that you could heal yourself, you were still cautious to avoid getting hurt because it did not exactly make you immortal.

You leaned closer and saw Five Hargreeves staring at your dead body with a tear rolling down his eye. Your heart began to crack as a result of your pain. Up until this point, you had no idea how much it would devastate you to see him suffer or cry. You didn't want to see him in this state again. In the footage, Five was still alive and able to go back in time and save everyone.

"Red." Herb and Dot were standing next to each other when you turned around, frightened to approach you and filled with dread. The two have remained apprehensive of you even after you decided to stop working for the Commission as an assassin. "Y-You came back."

"I'm here to look for my sister." You replied. "I assumed you took her here and retrieved the briefcase back from her."

Herb nodded. "She was, um... everyone wanted her head."

You frowned. "It was all the Handler, not Lila, Herb. Why let Lila pay for all the actions that the Handler did in the first place?"

"We, um..." Dot began to speak. "We came to a different arrangement, Red." She clarified. "Lila is now in a different year and country."

You sighed in relief, relieved to know that Lila is okay. "Okay, then. Tell me where she is." Herb and Dot glanced at each other. As they argued in silence over who should inform you of something, you observed the two. "Spit it out, you two." You told.

Herb was nudged to speak by Dot. Herb drew in a big breath. "Everyone wants your head too, so we... cannot allow you to travel out of the Commission anymore."

You blinked your eyes until you found a few men surrounding all entrances and windows of the Infinite Switchboard. Your hand was glowing blue, ready to obliterate everybody in the room, and you held onto the briefcase's handle with caution. "I thought we were friends, Herb." You spoke while glaring at the assassins who were still alive and blocking your exit from the room.

Heb gave the men the signal to leave as soon as Herb and Dot turned to face the men. "N-No, it's not like that!" He told you in a defensive manner as the men cautiously and reluctantly walked away. "I apologize about them. Ever since you left the Commission, there has been hatred for you among the employees around here."