𝟸𝟼. 𝙰 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙽

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟾𝟷𝟼𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈-𝚂𝙸𝚇: 𝙰 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙱𝙻𝙴 𝙼𝙰𝙽

━━━━━━

Five and Vanya arrived at the place where Luther was working at night. The crowd was cheering and shouting while some were placing their bets on who's going to win. Five and Vanya looked at the stage and saw Luther, getting beat up by a bigger guy.

Five and Vanya got seats, just near the ring where they can see the fight clearly and closely. Luther started punching back to his opponent until he somehow stopped and remembered something.

Since Luther was spacing out, his opponent took this opportunity to punch him and was even surprised that Luther didn't fight back. So the opponent started punching him multiple times earning some dismay and boos from the crowd.

"Look, he's pummeling him," Vanya said to Five.

"Hit me again." Five heard Luther told his opponent.

"The hell are you doing?" Jack Ruby asked Luther, his voice rising from annoyance and confusion.

The opponent continued to beat Luther and pushed him on the wooden wall of the arena. "Why isn't he fighting back?" Five asked.

The fight continues and Luther just took all the punches from his opponent. "Hit me again."

And the opponent punched him again.

"Again! Hit me!"

Five stuck his head out to the ring so his brother could hear him. "Luther, are you crazy? Just hit him!" Five exclaimed.

"Come on, Luther!" Jack yelled.

Luther ignored his brother and his boss' words. "Hit me. I wanna feel pain. I wanna feel all the pain. Give me everything you've got!" His opponent growled and did an uppercut to Luther, flying him off the ground and then landing back from it. The crowd grew quiet, Five's eyes widened in shock and confusion, small gasps from Vanya, and a shock expression from Jack Ruby.

"Shit." Five muttered. "Luther."

"Why didn't he fight back?" Vanya asked.

°•○●○•°

"Why don't you go up there and talk to him?" Five asked Vanya.

"Are you sure?" Vanya asked reluctantly.

"If I talk to him, he'll just shut me out. Besides, I don't really know how to comfort someone."

Five and Vanya found where Luther was staying. They were standing just outside the building. Five and Vanya were debating who is going to talk to their brother.

Vanya finally nodded and quickly grabbed a towel just behind the back of her car. She glanced at Five before entering the building while Five leaned against the car with his arms crossed. "Let's just hope he wouldn't squeeze you to tomorrow." He mumbled.