𝟷𝟾. 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟼𝟶𝟺𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚆𝙸𝚃𝙷 𝙰 𝙻𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚁

━━━━━━

"Woah..."

You looked up to the cabin your grandmother owns. You don't know if she was dead or just out of the town that's why Harold was using this to probably hide. You looked down at the path and noticed the tire tracks of a car. 'Allison and Diego must have come early. Shit.' You came up to the door and knocked softly on the wooden door.

No answer.

You knocked again.

No answer.

'Does he know we're looking for him? Or did Allison and Diego already caught him?' You pressed your lips together before looking for another way to get inside. You looked at the windows and spot a violin case sitting on a chair. "Vanya?" You whispered.

You looked at your hands before closing your eyes and focusing on the things around you. You focused on the radiation of an open lamp inside the house and suddenly felt like you took its energy. Opening your eyes, you looked down at your glowing hands. "Bloody hell, I can consume energy from other things..."

You decided to transform yourself as an energy form. Looking at yourself through the window, you barely saw your reflection. "Oh, dear God..."

Stretching out your arms, you slowly stepped closer and saw your arms phasing through the wooden walls. You softly gasped and decided to walk faster and finally, you got inside the cabin. You slowly went back to normal and smiled to yourself. "Goddamn."

You looked around the cabin and each room to look for your brother but there was no sign of him nor Vanya.

Then you stopped when you spot something. It was a picture with you, Harold, and your father. Your nose scrunched as you glared at the framed picture. "Bastard." You whispered before unexpectedly shattering the glass on the picture frame. You stepped back with your eyes widened in shock.

Suddenly, you heard leaves rustling in the forest. You looked through the window and saw the trees swaying as if there was a storm. But there wasn't a storm coming. The trees and wind stopped. 'Huh...'

You decided to stay in the cabin to wait for anyone to come. While waiting, you tried using your powers. You were standing up and figuring out how to fly. Your powers are linked to any energy around you especially from the spectrum so figured that maybe you could fly.

"Now how in the bloody hell am I going to fly—"

"(Y/n)?"

You somehow didn't hear the door being unlocked and opened. "WAHH!" You shrieked causing you to accidentally hitting a plate with a light beam. Your eyes widened and slowly turned around to see Vanya and behind her was Harold. Your eyes widened to spot Harold's face. An eyepatch to his right eye and bruises all over his face.

"Wait..." Vanya blinked in surprise. "You have powers too?"

You looked down at your hand and saw it glowing blue and white. "Whaaaat? Noooo?"

"How did you find us here?" Harold asked as he shut the door behind him. "The only people who know about this place are my family."

"Okay, I-I can explain."