𝟹𝟶. 𝙵𝙴𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙼𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟾𝟹𝟶𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝚈: 𝙵𝙴𝚃𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙼𝙾𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴

━━━━━━

After Luther told his story of his encounter with Reginald Hargreeves, Diego sat down just near Luther. "That's pathetic," Diego told Luther.

"Yeah, well, at least he didn't shank my ass," Luther muttered as he ate his scrambled egg.

You stifled a laugh.

Luther was eating his scrambled eggs while Diego shook his head to him. "No, bro, he shanked your heart."

Luther shrugged as he chewed his food. "Mm." He hummed.

Five, who also sat down when Luther told his story, leaned towards you. "And you didn't see him?"

You shook your head. "I think Luther came to Dallas earlier than I did."

Elliott entered the room until his jaw dropped open to see Luther. "Is that my bathrobe?"

You accidentally choked on your own spit and snickered while Luther stared at Elliott, frozen, and has his mouth full of scrambled eggs. "No."

"Look, who cares what he shanked?" Five questioned. "He knows something about time travel."

"Um..." Elliott raised his hand to ask. "Wait, why don't you just do your thing and, uh, time travel us out?"

'Us?' You asked but not out loud.

Five sighed and stood up from his seat, shaking his head as he dismissed Elliott's idea. "Anyone care to explain?"

"First time he tried, he got lost in the apocalypse," Luther answered.

"Second time, he ended up without hair on his balls," Diego added on earning a short laugh from you causing Diego to smirk.

Five rolled his eyes as he poured coffee into his yellow mug. "Last time I tried, I scattered my family across three years in Dallas, Texas possibly triggering a doomsday." Five ended the small explanation. "Any more questions, Elliott?"

Elliott blinked in surprise and shook his head. "Uh, no." Elliott suddenly snapped his fingers. "Oh, wait! What about her?" He asked as he pointed at you.

The three Hargreeves men turned to you who flinched in surprise. "What about me?"

"Yeah, (Y/n)." Diego looked at you suspiciously. "How and why did you come here to Dallas, Texas in the 1960s?"

"Is it to kill us for your mission in the Commission?" Luther asked.

"Or did Reginald Hargreeves, our bastard of a father, tasked you to spy and kill us?" Diego added.

You looked at Five who was silent and sipping his coffee. "You got a suggestion too, ol' man?"

Five shook his head. "Nope. I just want to know the reason."