𝟷𝟹. 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃

𝚃𝚘: 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚂
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙿𝟻𝟷𝟹𝟾𝟸𝟻𝙷
𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝟶𝟻𝟶𝟽𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽: 𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚂𝚃

━━━━━━

"What happened to me?"

You asked as you looked at the strange woman who was checking your temperature.

"You were hit by a car, sweetie." The woman replied as she patted your head softly. "Do you remember anything before the car accident?"

You shook your head. The woman sighed. "You poor thing."

"Where am I, miss?"

"Miranda." The woman introduced. "You're at an orphanage, sweetheart."

Few years have passed, someone finally decided to adopt you. You wondered who was going to be your new family despite not remembering your old family. After dressing up in new clothes, Miranda brought you to a room to meet another woman who wears fancy attire. The woman grinned as she tilted her hat up and crouched down a bit. "Why, hello, darling."

"Who are you?" You asked.

"I'm going to be your new mama, alright?" The woman gently caressed your cheek and smiled. "You're a brave and powerful child, my dear. I will take good care of you. We'll be doing wonderful things together."

You slowly opened your eyes and blinked a few times. You sat up and rubbed your eyes before finally recognizing where you are. 'A-Am I back at the Commission?'

You noticed the couch where you were resting just a few seconds ago. You stood up until someone opened the door. It was Lila.

"Lila?" You questioned.

"The traitor's here." She said. "And Mum offered him another chance like what the actual fuck?"

"Well, the Handler seems to like Five very much." You told her as you looked down at your bracelet.

"Why didn't you killed him off right away?"

"Who?"

"Number Five, duh."

You shrugged as you removed your bracelet, for the very first time, and scanned it. "I told A.J. that he should receive punishment here. A.J. would be more satisfied and content if he's going to see the traitor suffering."

"And instead, Mum offered the bloke a new job."

"A.J. will take care of it, Lila. The Handler is not even in charge of everything. Where is he anyway?"

"He went out. It was emergency and urgent. Might take him days to come back."

You walked away from her while Lila stared at you. "(Y/n) your distraction from your mission is causing problems to the Commission, you do know that right?"