The X First X Phase Part 2

Enjoy! :D

Recap:

"Leorio! You pervert." Killua said

"Killua?" I looked a bit more concerned

"ONEE-CHAN?" he yelled

"Wait for me Killua!" the green spiky-haired child ran up along with a blonde boy

"Some unripe fruits~" Hisoka moaned. I jabbed him in the stomach. He groaned and laid on the floor.

Present:

Y/N POV:

"Is that Hisoka?" Killua asked and pointed at him

"Unfortunately, yes..." I said facepalming 

"Killua, who's that woman standing in front of us." the small spiky green-haired child asked and pointing at me

"That's my sister, Y/N," Killua said

"Oh! You two do look alike when I look more carefully." He said tilting his head "I'm Gon Freecss, this is Kurapika, and the pervy man you punched is Leorio." he stuck his hand out

I shook his hand slowly. I felt an arm grab my leg and looked down saw Hisoka. I didn't have any more patience for him and punched the top of his head, and he fainted. 

"Uh...Y/N-sama. Whos that man?" as Gon pointed at him

"Oh...him." I said and sighed "He's Hisoka and he's my ex-boyfriend."

Leorio the pervert perked up and said "That man was your boyfriend? He looks like a runaway clown."

"At least he's not much of a pervert like you. He's a nice guy, just a bit annoying sometimes." I said sighing

"Didn't he break your heart?" Killua asked

"He did. And I never forgave him." I bent down and picked him up and wrapped his arm around me

"Come on. Let's go!" as we continued running up the hill

Hisoka POV:

The man with glasses perked up and said "That man was your boyfriend? He looks like a runaway clown."

"At least he's not much of a pervert like you. He's a nice guy, just a bit annoying sometimes," she said sighing

I smiled a bit. 'So Y/N there is something good about me huh?' I thought

"Didn't he break your heart?" Killua asked

"He did. And I never forgave him." she bent down and picked me up and wrapped my arms around her and picked me up in a piggyback style, and I fell back asleep as I couldn't bear the pain.

Y/N POV:

"Dammit, Hisoka. If I didn't hit you so hard, then you could've run up yourself." I muttered under my breath. I looked at him, I saw a strand of his hair sticking out of his styled hair, I placed that strand with the rest of his hair. His sleeping made me feel calmer, I chuckled.

"Y/N-sama, I know it's none of my business but why did you and Hisoka break up?" Gon asked me curiously 

"Um-" I was about to explain and then Hisoka covered my mouth

"It's none of your business my little unripe fruit~" He looked at my neck and starting kissing it. I got really mad and dropped him on the hard ground. He rubbed his butt.

"Ouch~ That really hurt Y/N." He said

"You awake now. So you can run up yourself." I said stretching my arms. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Can you just carry me a bit more?" He said in a soft voice. I sighed and gave in. I carried him once more.

Killua POV:

I saw Onee-Chan running a bit farther.

"I don't know why they broke up..." I said to Gon "All I know is that one day she came back home from her date and was sobbing, she was very very sad and very very angry. She almost destroyed the entire house. Before that, they looked like the most perfect couple in the world, she loved him very much and he did too. And seeing her hurt made me upset. So I won't forgive Hisoka till she does."

"Wow, I feel really bad for her now." He said, "And she's now putting up with his antics."

"I know." I said "Honestly I think my sister deserves the entire world. She is kind and thoughtful. Although times she can be really scary and psychotic." I gave a slightly regretful face.

'She would've killed me if I said that in front of her...' I thought (like that vvv)*making that face*

' I thought (like that vvv)*making that face*

Hisoka POV:

I decided to take some shut-eye. I heard Y/N whimpered a bit, I think she's a bit tired after carrying me. I sighed. 

"You can put me down now darling~," I said as I whispered in her ear. She squatted down and I got off. 

I looked at her, she was taking a deep breather. 'Was I really that heavy?' I thought and chuckled to myself. I picked her up and carried her in bridal style.

"H-Hisoka! What are you doing?" She screamed and struggled to get away from me. I planted a small kiss on her. She had a tint of blush on her.

"Hisoka we broke up. So you shouldn't be doing these things to me..." she sighed and pushed me away. I understood that she didn't want to be seen with me right now. I dropped her on the floor and a powder of dust ascended. She got up and brushed the dirt and dust off of her. She gave me a cold stare.

"Darling~I only did what you wished for," I said chucking, I then lifted her chin up "I'll see you in the end Y/N~" and I continued running towards the crowd.