The X Second X Phase Part 2

Enjoy!

Recap:

I licked the pigs blood on my finger. It immediately died. I carried it back to the mansion and started chopping the pig into pieces.

Present:

Y/N POV:

Before I started cutting, I've noticed something about Menchi critiques (she disapproved of everybody), it's not all about roasting pork like everybody else. You need to be unique, but at the same time, it has to taste good and look good.

I chopped the pig's belly, I planned to make some Char Siu (Pork belly that you usually see in ramen). I boiled some of the pigs' bones to make the broth. I added some scallions, garlic, sake ginger, and soy sauce. I didn't have much time so I only spent 30mins to make the broth. It tasted delicious. I rolled the pork belly which is used to make Char Siu and tied it. I placed it in the broth and let it sit there for an hour. It softens and I took it out and cut the rolled pork belly into thin slices, then torched it. I roasted the rest of the pork and added multiple seasonings. I gave it to Menchi and Buhara. Menchi chewed and swallowed gave me a tick mark as a sign of approval, and of course, Buhara gave me approval. I was the first contestant to get approval from Menchi.

Killua walked up to me with excitement. "You made char siu didn't you?". I nodded.

"Can I please have some?" his eyes twinkled. Gon stood next to him.

"What is char siu?" he asked out of curiosity. Killua gave him a surprised look. (like that vvv)

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAR SIU IS???"Killua shook Gons collar

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT CHAR SIU IS???"Killua shook Gons collar. Gon sighed and shook his head. "Char Siu is pork belly that is boiled in broth then torched. And my sister makes the best Char Siu!" he stuck his nose in the air.

"Really~I already think that she is the best~" Hisoka placed his chin on my shoulder and held my waist

"YOU PERVERT! GET OFF HER! SHE'S NOT YOURS ANYMORE!" Killua shouted and pointed and him. 

I ignored both of them and offered Gon some of my leftover char siu. 

"Y/N-sama! This is delicious!" he said putting more in his mouth "Have some Killua!"

"Heh! I can make Onee-Chan make me char siu." as he showed off

"Wow~You can make me make char siu~," I said sarcastically, then my mood changed "How about I make you none then..." Killua got scared and ate the char siu. I sighed and looked at Hisoka. I pointed at the char siu, indicating if he wants any.

"Of course darling~But you have to feed me~," he said pointing at his mouth. I looked at him annoyed. "Aaaaaa~," he said. I took a piece of char siu and fed it to him. "Mmmmm~ delicious darling~,"

Leorio and Kurapika walked over to us. "I can't believe she disliked my food!" Leorio huffed. I questioned them about what has happened.

"Well, Leorio and I both got rejected by Menchi. She didn't like how Leorios pork tasted. And she told me that it was a great presentation, but it tasted horrible" Kurapika sighed. He tilted his head and saw Gon and Killua eating my char siu, he and Leorio started drooling. I sighed. I served them my char siu. They looked surprised and ate more.

"It seems that everybody likes your food~I'm a bit jealous though...You usually only let me eat the food you make..." Hisoka pouted. I patted him on the head. Then he kissed me on the cheek.

"OI HISOKA! STOP MAKING MOVES ON MY SISTER!!!" Killua yelled with his mouth full

"WHAT THAT JERK KISSED Y/N?!" Leorio yelled with his mouth full

They both spat their food on my face. I started losing my patience. "How about you two chew with your mouth close and not open?" I said in disgust and in anger. An airship arrived at the mansion, and an old man came out.

"Hello! I'm Chairman Netero!"