The X Fourth X Phase Part 1

i promise i'll make these phase parts shorter...im sorry ;-;- A/N

Recap:

"Y/N Zoldyck please come up and take your number." one of them said. I walked towards the box and picked up a number. It was number 44 'Shit' I thought. Once everybody finished receiving their numbers we were taken to a boat. The lady there smiled and greeted us. I got on with Hisoka and we stared into the blue crystal sea.

Present:

Hisoka's POV:

I looked at the number that I've received '100' it said. 'I can't wait to fight you, darling~" I thought. I was a bit curious about what number she got.

"Darling~ What number did you get?" I cooed and touched her shoulder. She looked at me. "I got number 404," she said simply. I smiled. I pecked her forehead. She looked at me all confused and blushed really hard. She looked away and sighed.

"What did you get?" She asked. I smirked "You~," I said and poked her nose. She looked away. We finally arrived at the port. 

Y/N POV:

The examiner announced "Y/N Zoldyck and Hisoka Morow you may exit the boat.". I walked towards Killua and pecked him on the forehead. "Stay safe!" I said. "No worries Onee-Chan!" He said smiling at me. I smiled and walked off the boat where Hisoka was waiting for me there.

"Y/N~I would love a kiss too..." he said holding my hand as we walked into the forest. "Hisoka..." I sighed "Let's go okay?". I climbed onto a tree and to the highest point. Hisoka followed. He peered through the distance. I looked at him and remembered how cute he was and I slightly blushed. He looked back at me and I pretended to do something. I saw three men suddenly coming into the forest. Hisoka and I nodded. We both jumped down and killed them immediately. We were cover in blood, but it was worth it. We took their numbers and walked deeper into the forest. We saw a waterfall and I sat down.

"Darling~don't you want to clean up a bit?" He asked "I'm good, I don't have much blood on me...But you should. You are drenched in it." I said. He shrugged and started taking off his shirt. "OH MY GOD! HISOKA UNDRESS SOMEWHERE ELSE!" I said covering my eyes. He smirked and walked towards me and grabbed my hand and placed it onto his chest. And kissed my forehead. 

"I'll be back darling~," he said and walked into the distance. I rubbed my forehead. I forgot how good-looking his abs are...'OH MY GOD! WHAT AM I THINKING?!' I was internally screaming 'I don't love him anymore. I don't love him anymore. I...I...I do love him?" I blushed a bit.

I suddenly heard the bush behind me rustle. "Come out...I know you are there." I simply said. A green-haired boy walked out. 'Oh, it's Gon.' I thought. He scratched his head. I looked down and saw his knees all scratched up. "Gon, come here," I said patting the ground. He sat down and I started using my nen to heal him. "Thank you Y/N-" he said. "You can just call me Y/N." I simply said. I saw a figure walking from the waterfall. "Hisoka?" I asked and got up. The fog cleared up and saw him injured. "HISOKA!" I ran towards him and he kneeled on the edge of the lake. I've noticed that there is poison in his wound. I immediately sucked the poison and spat it out. And then used my healing ability to heal him. 

He looked at me tiredly and chuckled. "What's so funny?" then I saw Gon facing away, then I realized something. "HISOKA you sly bastard! Get changed!" I said getting up and facing away from him. He chuckled and put his clothes back on. I took his number away without him noticing. "I'm g-gonna go now..." Gon said scratching his head. "Don't go my little fruit~" Hisoka said, I bonked him on the head. I waved goodbye to Gon as he awkwardly smiled. 

I looked back at Hisoka disgusted "Pedophile...". "Aren't you a teleiophilia? I mean you did love me..." he said smirking. I thought about it and blushed. 'Idiot.' I thought. He laid down on my lap and caressed my face. "I'm gonna sleep ok?~" He cooed. I nodded and he drifted to sleep. I looked at his wet and messy hair and covered my face with my hand and blushed.