The X First X Phase Part 3

Enjoy;-;

Recap:

"Darling~I only did what you wished for," I said chucking, I then lifted her chin up "I'll see you in the end Y/N~" and I continued running towards the crowd.

Present:

Y/N POV:

"That bastard," I muttered under my breath

"Onee-Chan! Are you okay?" Killua asked in confusion

I sighed and said angrily"NO! HISOKA CAN'T JUST PRETEND THAT I'M STILL HIS. WE BROKE UP!" 

"Uh...Onee-Chan do you think that Hisoka still loves you?" he said 

"HUH?! Why would you think that?" I asked him in confusion

"I dunno." he shrugged "Do you still love him?" he asked me curiously

I thought for a moment. 'Why would I still love him even though he left me?' my heart started pounding faster 'Why is my heart fluttering then?'

"No," I said then I ran even faster leaving him, Gon, Leorio, Kurapika, and the crowd of people behind. I shut my eyes. 'It can't be possible...'.

FlashBack (3 years ago)(Y/N is 18 years old and Hisoka is 25)

Y/N POV:

"Hisoka~," I said cheerfully. He looked at me with a smile. I ran towards him and embraced him

"What is it darling?~," he asked brushing my hair back

"I have a surprise for you tomorrow at 6:30 pm! Can you come?" I said

He smiled and nodded

I got ready for my surprise it was our 3rd Anniversary of dating after all! I waited patiently for him in the restaurant. I looked at my phone it was 6:40 pm. 'Maybe he's just a little bit late' I thought. 7:30 pm...8:00 pm...9: 00pm...10pm. I haven't given up hope yet.

"Sorry, ma'am. But we are closing for the night." the waitress said as she led me to the exit.

I got out of the restaurant and I looked at my phone 'no text messages'. I dreadfully walked back home. I opened the door loudly. My entire family heard me. They saw hot tears coming out of my eyes. I walked to my bedroom and opened up the box which had a ring in it. I closed it and put it into the trash.

End of FlashBack (PRESENT vvv)

I opened my eyes and I've reached the end of the first phase. I looked around I was the third person who has arrived. Hisoka was there and a man with pins in his face was standing there. I trembled and sat down. I breathed. Then I saw Killua and his friend made it to the top and a small crowd also arrived. Then the examiner Satotz explained the swamp and its mists. Then suddenly an injured man came around the corner. 

He was bleeding and said "That's not the examiner!" everybody gasped a little bit, he showed the original Satotz whose life looked empty on the inside. 

Everybody started murmuring. Then cards were flying towards the injured man and Satotz. The cards killed the injured man and Satotz was able to catch them.

"Idiots~Obviously this man over there is the real examiner," he said pointing at Satotz

The supposedly dead body moved and he was just a mutant monkey. We all sighed in relief except Hisoka. He giggled. Satotz then leads us into the foggy woods. Then all of a sudden when I blinked they were gone. I turned around to look at my surroundings 'Shit. I'm lost." I thought. I remained calm. I used my nen ability to track down the examiner, but it seems that I cannot use my tracking ability. So I started to walk around. And then I saw a shadow, I squinted to get a closer look, it started getting closer and closer. Until a four-legged monster started charging towards me. I ran towards it and did a front flip avoiding it, the monster crashed into the rock behind me. I smirked. My nails became sharp and killed it. I laughed like a maniac. I suddenly heard something rustling. 

"Come out to play~," I said smirking

And then a figure appeared.