The X Second X Phase Part 3

Recap:

They both spat their food on my face. I started losing my patience. "How about you two chew with your mouth close and not open?" I said in disgust and in anger. An airship arrived at the mansion, and an old man came out.

"Hello! I'm Chairman Netero!"

Present:

Y/N POV:

"Menchi how many have passed so far?" he asked

"Only one," she pointed at me

"Oho-ho-ho," he chuckled, "I think you're going a bit too hard on them." 

They started having a conversation, and they told all of us to board the airship. We were heading over to a different location for the second phase. I was about to board the airship and then Hisoka scooped me up and swiftly ran into the airship.

"HISOKA! AT LEAST GIVE ME A WARNING! GEEZ!" I yelled at him

"I couldn't help it~There was a man staring at your ass~," He said in a jealous voice

"Awww~ Are you jealous?" I asked him, he hated it when I teased him. He slammed me onto the wall and pinned me. I moaned a bit.

"Hmph! Of course, I would be." He stated 

"We're not even dating anymore so why do you care?" I simply said

"Well, I'm your so-called ex-boyfriend~ So I do have the right to be a little bit jealous..." He sighed.  He still was pinning me on the wall. And then he calmed down and let me go.

"CONTESTANTS WE HAVE ARRIVED AT OUT DESTINATION. PLEASE LEAVE THE AIRSHIP TO CONTINUE THE PHASE."

Hisoka and I exited the airship together and saw everybody outside. Killua waved to be and I dragged Hisoka with me. We patiently waited for our instructions from Menchi.

"Okay, guys! Your job is to retrieve and cook Spider Eagle eggs!" we all looked down at the cliff and saw it never-ending. She looked down and dropped down. We all gasped. We then saw her floating in the air and made it back to the surface. "Your turn." she winked at us.

"You're a p-physcho!" a man said "You want us to commit suicide by jumping down to retrieve an egg? It's ridiculous." some people murmured.

"Well don't then~" Menchi simply said

At least half of the people didn't take part in jumping down. And I simply didn't need to. I stood aside and the rest of the people prepared to jump. Hisoka walked towards me and kissed me on the forehead.

"I'll be back soon my dear~" and embraced me for a moment. I slightly blushed.

He walked towards the edge along with Killua, Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio. I saw them leap, I peered down and saw some people fall to their dooms.

"JUMP!" Gon said, I also sensed the wind brushed through my cheek

And they all made it. I smirked. They started to boil the eggs and tasted them.

"This is delicious!" Gon said. Killua just munched away.

"People who didn't take part please board this airship! Since you've failed this year's Hunter Exam. Come back next year ~ Or don't." Menchi said politely "And the rest of you who did, congratulations you've passed! Good luck!"

The rest of us who passed boarded the airship. Hisoka dragged me to a room, which had one bed. He sat down and patted on the bed.

"Please don't take me that we're gonna make out..." I sighed

He smirked and shook his head. I believed him and sat down. He suddenly pinned me on the bed.

"HISOKA! YOU LIED TO M-!" I yelled at him, he covered my mouth and smiled. I struggled to get out so I started using my nen-abilities on him. I used electric manipulation (just like Killua, shhh-) on him and shocked him, he instantly fainted. I sighed 'I can't believe that I believe this jerk'.