Airship X Shower X Savior

Oooooo some bonding time~

Recap:

"HISOKA! YOU LIED TO M-!" I yelled at him, he covered my mouth and smiled. I struggled to get out so I started using my nen-abilities on him. I used electric manipulation on him and shocked him, he instantly fainted. I sighed 'I can't believe that I believe this jerk'.

Present:

Y/N POV:

"So that's what your new nen-ability huh?" he said and placed his hand on his face

"I mean I had to you were taking an advantage of me..." I looked away from him

"Darling~ I was only testing out your new ability..." he said whispering in my ear "And~ I know you have a third one..." I sighed and used it. He looks terrified and then he started cried and I stopped. He snaps out of it and I hugged his head for comfort. He hugged me back.

"That was my manipulative powers, specifically for nightmares," I said. (yes I know, but she is a specialist). He looked back up at me and I saw that his tears were still on him. I wiped his tears away and chuckled. "What is it Y/N?" he asked

"You might've ruined your make-up with your tears..." I looked away. His eyes are widened. He walked into the bathroom. And he shrieked. I laughed and it hurt so much. I walked in and saw him wiping the make-up. The towel was covered in yellow and blue stains.

"Pft-" I tried not to laugh

"It's not nice to make fun of people Y/N." he said, he wiped the remaining of his makeup and reapplied it carefully.

"PASSENGERS WE WILL BE HEADING TO THE NEXT PHASE/DESTINATION. IT WILL BE A 10 HOUR RIDE SO PLEASE REST UP! YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO USE THE AIRSHIP FACILITIES"

"Okay now, leave mister. I need to shower. I'm covered in bloodstains." I said shoving him out of the bathroom

"Oooo~ Can I shower with you?" He said putting his arm and forehead on the door frame

"NO! NOW LEAVE!" I yelled and slammed the door, I locked the door so he couldn't get in and make a pervy move on me.

I took off my leather jacket and hang it on the hanger. I then removed my bloody shirt and unzipped my jeans. I unclipped my bra and took off my panties. I stepped into the hot steamy shower. I washed my hair. And then I heard the door open. 'I locked it though' I thought to myself.

"I never thought I would see a pretty lady like you~" I heard a man's voice who was not Hisoka's. I trembled a bit, He opened the shower curtains and I tried to cover my body, but he grabbed my arm. He licked his lips and I screamed. But he covered my mouth. "You scream bitch you die," he said. I was so afraid, that I couldn't even use my nen ability. He started touching me and I whimpered. Then all of a sudden I heard fast pace footsteps.

"Y/N?! I saw the door open..." I heard Hisokas voice. Then we walked in with the man who was touching me. I was crying hot tears. He started releasing blood lust. He reached out for his playing cards and threw them at him. He got rid of the body and came back to me hugging me. He was about to leave but I held his hand.

"Please stay with me..." I whispered. He nodded and removed his clothes and join me in the shower. He washed my hair removing all of the blood and scrubbed my back with soap. He embraced me.

"I was so worried about you Y/N." he kissed me on the forehead "I'll make sure this will never happen again..." We got out of the shower and he gave me some clothes to change into. And we laid on the bed together holding each other. I felt safe when I was with him. I drifted to sleep in his warm arms.