The X Last X Phase

enjoy xd-A/N

Recap:

I then electrocuted all of the snakes and everybody walked out. I then left and Hisoka was following me.

Present:

Y/N POV:

We arrived in the front of the airship as most of the participants made it. I've noticed that Killua made it. He saw me and ran towards me. "Onee-Chan! You made it!" he said. I grabbed his head "Did you doubt me Killua?!" I said angrily, he laughed awkwardly and I released him.

"WE WILL BE HEADING TO THE LAST PHASE! THIS WILL BE A 3 HOUR RIDE!" said the Announcer

I walked towards the hallway and held Hisokas's hand. I noticed that he hasn't been talking much. I took him inside a room.

"Okay. Hisoka what is wrong?" I asked crossing my arm as he sat down. He looked away. I noticed that he was slightly blushing. I got even more confused and noticed he wasn't blushing. I reached for his forehead and realized it was burning up. "HISOKA! You have a fever!" I said worriedly. I tried to reach my first aid kit as my healing ability is only for wounds. He stopped me and put my hand back on his forehead. 

"Y-your hand is cold darling~," he said, we stayed like that for a bit. I reached into the first aid kit and grabbed a bottle of Advil and some cooling pads. I lifted up the back of his shirt and placed one of the cooling pads on. I noticed how ripped his back was and slightly blushed. I gave him a pill and a glass of water. I placed him on the bed. He was breathing very heavily.

"Stay here! I'll get some food for the both of us." I said running out to the cafeteria. I saw Killua and his friends. "Onee-Chan! Why are you in a rush?" Killua asked. "Hisoka has a fever so I have to get some food and water for him-" I said rushing. I left him and his friends there.

Killua POV:

I've never seen Y/N more worried about anyone. Does she still love him?

"I wish I was Hisoka..." Leorio muttered. I looked at him kindly "Hit on my sister and I'll kill you~." 

Y/N POV:

I ran back into the room and noticed that Hisoka wasn't on the bed. Where did he go? I heard the bathroom door open. Hisoka came out with sweatpants on. 'I think I'm internally nosebleeding' I thought. He noticed me. "Darling~Can you help me?" I noticed that he's a bit weak now since he is sick. I carried him onto the bed. I fed him some congee. He fell asleep. 'Damnit Hisoka! I'm falling for you more every day...' I thought. I ran my fingers through his hair.

*3 hours later*

Hisoka POV:

I woke up with my head throbbing. I saw Y/N sleeping on the side of my bed. She looked tired.

"Y/N it's time to go..." I said waking her up. She yawned and stretched. "Are you feeling better Hisoka?" she asked me. "I'm better...". We walked out of the airship and saw a stunning building and headed inside. Chairman Netero invited me into a room.

"Y/N Zoldyck, who do you want to avoid fighting?" he asked me

"Number 99, 403, 404, 405, and 301," I said, even though I don't really care about Killua's friend, but I didn't want Killua to yell at me.

"Ok, who do you look forward to fighting?" he asked smiling'

"Number 44," I said, Chairman Netero nodded and guided me to the door.

An hour has passed and the final opponents have been decided. We were told to fight and defeat the opponent by immobilizing them or if they have forfeited. I was fighting Hisoka first.

"Y/N Zoldyck and Hisoka Morow please step into the ring." 

Hisoka and I stepped into the ring. "I'm glad that I'm fighting you, darling, ~," he said. I smiled.

"And you may fight." the examiner said. Hisoka attempted to put his bungee gum on me, luckily I used gyo and avoided it. "Really Hisoka~I thought you are much stronger than this..." I chuckled. I walked towards him like it was nothing, and avoided the bungee gum with my electric speed. I finally got in front of him and smacked his hand away and kissed him on the cheek. Everybody gasped and he blushed really hard. I then poked his forehead and zapped him. He fell down but got up.

"I forfeit," Hisoka stated, he walked up to me and hugged me. "Good job darling~"