York X New X City X Troupe

Enjoy! - A/N

Recap:

She looked at me "You guys got back together?" she said pointing at him. I shook my head no. "Oh. I see I see." she started stitching back Hisokas arm together.

Present:

Y/N POV:

Machi and I started chatting about the past two years while Hisoka was taking a shower. "You know Y/N? You should come to York New City! We can bring back the girl gang!" she said as her eyes twinkled, I gasped, "Oh my god! Yes!". I started packing my bags as Hisoka opened the bathroom door. 

"Where are you going darling?~," he said placing his head on my head. "I'm going to York New City with Machi.". He got up and packed his bags too. "I'm coming with you~". Hisoka, Machi, and I walked the parking lot, I got in the driver's seat, while Machi took the shotgun. I can see that Hisoka was pissed as he pouted. It was a 2-hour drive to York New City. Machi and I sang our favorite boyband songs. While Hisoka was covering his ears. 

*2 Hours Later*

We have finally arrived at my apartment that I live in during my missions in York New City. It was basically a penthouse. It looks the same since my last mission. I guided Hisoka to the guest bedroom. Machi's phone rang and she left the apartment. I was looking outside the window from my bedroom. I turned around and saw Hisoka leaning on the door frame. I looked at him confused.

"I want to share a room with you~" he cooed, as he placed his bag in my room. I rolled my eyes and left my bedroom. He grabbed my hand and pinned me on the wall, he breathed hot air on my neck and started biting my neck. I moaned loudly. He covered my mouth. "You don't want your neighbors to hear your moans do you?~," he said licking his lips. He then caressed my thighs, I held back my moans. We heard the door clicked open, we immediately acted casual.

Machi walked towards me and asked, "Would you like to come over to the Phantom Troupe hideout?". I gasped excitedly and nodded, she smiled and changed her mood quickly towards Hisoka in a cold way "Chrollo is asking for you...". We both left and walked towards the bunch of abandoned buildings. We walked into a certain one. I was shaking with excitement! We entered the building.

"Machi what took you so long?" said Nobunaga. She coughed and dragged me towards her in front of the entire phantom troupe. Everybody's eyes are widened. I waved to them awkwardly. Everybody gasped and greeted me excepted for Franklin, Nobunaga, Chrollo, Feitan, and Kortopi. "Y/N long time no see!" Pakunoda said. "Y/N! Yo! I miss my drinking buddy!" Uvogin said and patted me on the back. 

I smiled happily as Chrollo walked towards me and kissed my hand "Long time no see Y/N~ I miss you..." as he embraced me. Chrollo is one of my closest friends. I hugged him back, I can sense Hisokas bloodlust and he separated Chrollow and me, and pulled me to his side. "She's not yours anymore..." Machi said and grabbed Hisoka on the shoulder. He let me go. 

"Y/N, would you like to take part in our next mission?" Chrollo asked. Everybody was looking at me hoping that I would join, except Hisoka, so I nodded yes. They all cheered. Chrollo then explains the plan for the auction in two days, "Once Franklin and Feitan deals with the audience, Y/N, you will take out the guards with your nen, we'll then open the safe and head back." he explained. Everybody agreed with the plan.

"Y/N would you like to hang out at the bar that we usually go to?" Uvogin asked and wrapped one of his arms around me, I laughed, "Of course! Same time as usual?" I asked. He nodded and walked away. I walked back home with Hisoka trailing behind me. He looked pissed. I sighed.

"What do you want to say to be Hisoka?" I turned around. He pinned me on the wall in a random alleyway. He growled. I laughed at him. "I don't like how other men touch you..." He whispered in my ear. "Hisoka..." I mumbled "We're not together remember?", he puts me down, "If that's what you thought about all of this time...I'll leave then." he said and turned away. He then walks away and disappears in the distance.

Sorry I'll be only posting 1 chapter today ;-; -A/N