Chasing X After X Killua

Enjoy :D- A/N

Recap:

"I forfeit," Hisoka stated, he walked up to me and hugged me. "Good job darling~"

Middle of the Fourth Phase-ish:

Y/N POV:

"Up next is Hisoka Morow and Kurapika Kurta." the examiner said

Hisoka and the blondie walked into the ring. I was internally rooted for Hisoka. Hisoka then blew a kiss and winked at me.

"You may begin!" said the examiner

Hisoka immediately held a card against his neck. A bit of blood started leaking. Kurapika, knowing that he couldn't escape. Hisoka then whispered something in his ears. Kurapika eventually forfeited. Hisoka walked towards me and hugged me.

"That's very unlike you Hisoka...ending a fight when you barely tried..." I said in his ears. "Well, I didn't want to waste my strength on someone like him...I also wanted to spend more time with you~And what's with the kiss, when you kissed me on the cheek?" he asked slyly. I crossed my arms and looked away "Well I knew your weakness so I took the chances...". He chuckled and patted my head.

End of the Fourth Phase-ish:

Y/N POV:

"Up next is Killua Zoldyck and Gitatrakur." the examiner announced

My heart started pumping faster. I knew that this wasn't going to end well. I felt pale and cold. Hisoka pulled me to his side.

"No worries darling~ It will be okay..." he said. His body warmth is slowly transferring to me making me feel better.

Illumi and Killua both stood in the ring.

"You may begin!"

Killua walked towards Illumi preparing to attack. "Hello Kil, it's been a while huh?". Killua froze and recognized the aura immediately. Illumi then removed his pins and revealed his true self. There were a lot of gasps from the crowd amongst me. 

"B-big brother..." Killua turned paler. I gritted my teeth. "I was told that you stabbed mom...mom couldn't stop crying. She was worried about you and send me to watch over you."

"B-but Onee-Chan is here..." Killua stuttered. Illumi chuckled. "Do you think mom will trust our sister to watch over you? Also, I never knew that you wanted to be a hunter...What a coincidence? Let me make this clear Killua" he peered over to me "Your no hunter and you'll never be one...You were born to be an assassin nothing else. Your only purpose is to kill."

I got angrier but I knew I couldn't interfere with the fight. Killua then gives up and forfeits he then walks towards me and he hugged me. 

"Onee-chan. I want to be stronger." he simply said, then he walked to Gon. I saw Illumi about to leave. I walked towards him and lead him outside of the building.

"What is it, sister?" he said. I slapped him in the face.

"Illumi...How could you say that to Killua? He's only 12." I said

"Well, he has to learn one way or another. Besides weren't we treated like this when we were 8." Illumi said. I stared at him "Illumi. I know that our childhood sucked, but shouldn't we help our younger siblings so they don't end up like us?". He thought for a moment and walked away "See you later sister..."

I held back my tears I walked back into the building and saw Killuas hand in Bodoros chest.

"K-Killua?" I ran towards him "Killua what did you do?". He looked away. "I'm going home." he walked away. I froze. 'I'm the worst sister ever...' I thought.

"Number 99, Killua Zoldyck is disqualified," said Chairman Netero

I turned around and walked to Hisoka, I went to seek comfort from him. I cried while he embraced me.

"I'm a b-bad sister aren't I?" I said weeping. Hisoka bent down to my level. "No your not. You tried your best to raise him right..." he said as he caressed my cheek. I noticed that Gon wasn't here.

"Hisoka...wheres Gon?" I asked while my eyes are still red. "The unripe little fruit~? He's in the infirmary..." Hisoka said.

We all walked down to an auditorium. I saw Gon gripping Illumi's arm.

"Apologize to Killua..." Gon said looking down

"Now now, what did I do wrong?" Illumi acted dumb. 

Gon gripped his arm tighter. I heard Illumis bones cracked. Chairman Netero then interrupted them and the ceremony for the new hunters eventually took place. We received our license and left the building. Once I've left the building with Hisoka, Gon ran towards me following him was Kurapika and Leorio.

"Y/N where is Killua?" Gon asked

"He's back home..." I said. "Can I come with you please?" Gon eyes twinkled. I sighed and nodded. Hisoka chuckled a bit.

"I haven't been to your place for a long time dear~"