The X Third X Phase Part 3

Ohohohohohoho spoicy! >:3

Recap:

"Get off my sister Hisoka," he said impatiently, I can see he's still mad at Hisoka after he broke up with me.

"Why should I?~" Hisoka purred. Illumi started releasing some blood lust.

They both stood up and stared at one another. "ENOUGH!" a voice said.

Present:

Y/N POV:

We all turned around and saw a man holding two blades.

"I'm here to kill you Hisoka!" the man said. During that moment, Illumi pulled me to the side to keep me away from Hisoka.

"Do I know you?~". Hisoka simply asked. "IM THE EXAMINER YOU ALMOST KILLED LAST YEAR! NOW IM GONNA KILL YOU. YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he runs towards Hisoka and Hisoka kills him immediately, blood splattered everywhere. 

"Impressive~You were able to graze me just a bit~," he said licking the blood on him. I walked towards him and healed his wound. Illumi still gave a deep cold stare towards Hisoka. I saw Illumi pouting, I walked towards him.

"Why do you dislike Hisoka so much?" I asked bending down to him. "Simple, he broke up with you. And whoever hurts my favorite sibling deserves to get ignored and hated by me." he simply said. I sighed and said, "It's ok now I forgive him..." I got up and walked back to Hisoka. He laid back on my lap. He was a bit tired after fighting and fighting.

Some time has passed:

Hisoka woke up and tugged the ends of my hair to gain my attention. "How many hours has it been Y/N...?" he asked. "It's been 10 hours and 5 more people came in. Are you hungry I could go get some food for you?" I said pointing at the tray of foods just waiting there "There is ramen, rice katsu, and-" I was interrupted because Hisoka started sucking my fingers. "Hisoka!" I slapped him in the face. "I want the rice katsu please..." he sighed.

I got up but Hisoka held my leg. "DAMMNIT HISOKA STOP BEING SO CLINGY!" I said trying to get him off my legs, everybody was looking at us. "Hisoka... I'll be back ok?" I told him. Hisoka let go, he sat down and pouted. I reached for the bowl of katsu and a bowl of ramen, I grabbed some utensils. 

I was about to walk back to Hisoka, but he was talking to two very attractive females, and blow them a kiss goodbye. I walked towards them and shoved the katsu to him. And bowed and said "itadakimasu" and slurped my ramen. 

"Awww~are you jealous darling? We're not together right?" Hisoka poked me in the face. "Well, I am your ex-girlfriend so I do have the right to be jealous." I used his reason why back in the second phase. "Oooo~ nice come back, darling..."

We silently ate our food. I finished my food and placed it back into the dirty bowls. Suddenly a door opened and an injured man arrived, he was on the brink of death, I didn't bother healing him. I walked back and yawned. Hisoka noticed that I was tired and patted his shoulder and fell asleep.

Hisoka's POV:

She got up but I wanted her to stay, so I held her leg. "DAMMNIT HISOKA STOP BEING SO CLINGY!" she said trying to get me off my legs, everybody was looking at us. "Hisoka... I'll be back ok?" she told me. I let go, I sat down and pouted. Suddenly two ladies walked towards me,

"Hisoka san~ Your single right?" one of them said pushing her boobs up "Yes I am. What about it?" I asked, "Don't you think we're pretty?" the other one asked. "No...Also, I'm interested in somebody else~" I said. They both scoffed and walked away. I blew them a kiss.

Y/N walks to me and shoved my katsu to me. I noticed that she's a bit pissed at me. 'How cute~' I thought. "Awww~are you jealous darling? We're not together right?" I poked her in the face. "Well I am your ex-girlfriend so I do have the right to be jealous." she used my reason why back in the second phase. "Oooo~ nice come back, darling..." I purred.

We silently ate our food. Y/N finished her food and placed it back into the dirty bowls. Suddenly a door opened and an injured man arrived, he was on the brink of death and died. She walked back and yawned. I noticed that she was tired and I patted my shoulder and she fell asleep.