The X Second X Phase Part 1

this is the end of the first phase. pls, don't kill me. anyways enjoy!

Recap:

And then he said that he was going to get something in a pervy voice." Killua explained. I inhaled all of that information. 'Hisoka was getting something?', I realized that that something was ME!

30 mins ago:

Hisoka POV:

I brought this glasses man to Mr. Satotz. 'Tch- this man thought he could beat me...' I chuckled. 

"What the hell are you laughing at?" Killua asked angrily

"Nothing~," he said winking, then I smelled slight blood lust in the fog, I moaned quietly and licked my lips.         

"I'm going to get something~," I said 

"Tch- whatever you pervert!" Killua said 

I slowly walked into the fog and saw Y/N. I made some noises with the bushes to get Y/N attention. She all of the sudden said "Illumi if that is you again. I swear to god I'll keep it a promise" 

I chuckled and embraced her from behind "Funny that you thought that I was Illumi darling~"

She was startled "That's not funny Hisoka." she clenched her fists

I was about to embrace her tighter but then I shivered and fell to the ground. Y/N kneeled down and put my head on her thighs. 'Maybe I should play a little prank...' I thought

"Hisoka! Are you okay?"Y/N asked I shook my head no "Where does it hurt?" she asked. I reached and points at my heart. She gave a confused face. Then I opened my eyes.

"Got you, darling, ~" I smiled and chuckled.

"Tch- stop joking around I actually thought you were hurt," she said looking away

"I am hurt, my heart is~," I said innocently "Though...your thighs do feel nice." as I squeezed it a bit. 'So warm~'

"HISOKA!" she yelps and punched me in the face. I coughed out some blood. and looked up to her beautiful face. Her hair is soft and smooth, her eyes were gentle but deep in their was violence and anger. 

"It seems that I'm actually injured." I pointed at my left cheek. She rolled her eyes and used her nen ability to heal my bruise. 'So that's one of her new abilities~' I slightly moaned. She then touched my hair

"Oooo~Playing now aren't we?" I said stroking her face. She scoffed.

"I'm just looking if your hurt anywhere, especially when I jabbed and punched you earlier," She said showing that she was annoyed. I slowly unravel the pink clothing around my waist. I noticed that she blushed a bit when she saw my abs.

"I know it's gorgeous and all. But can you heal it~" I said. She healed me and the top of my head. I got up. She stood up and brushed the dirt and dust on the back of her pants. I grabbed her face and kissed her passionately. I kissed her for around 10 seconds. 'I-I still love you Y/N' I thought...

Present:

Y/N POV:

Mr. Satotz leads us to a big mansion. There was a very curvy woman with turquoise hair and a big man. She introduced herself and the man next to her. Their names were Menchi and Buhara

"Ok, you idiots! For this phase, you'll be making gourmet food! Using the wild pigs out in the forest will be your main ingredient." Menchi yelled "And y'all gotta split up. Understood?"

Everybody nodded and ran into the forests. Hisoka then walked towards me. He picked up my hand and kissed it. "Stay safe dear~" and then walked away. I blushed but hid it. Killua notices that something funny was happening.

"Something happened between you two?" he huffed

"HUH?! WHAT NO!" I quickly denied it

"Whatever...I'm going now." he left swiftly

I jumped into the trees to get a better view to find the wild pigs. I climbed onto the top of the tree and watched my surroundings. I prepared to sharpen my nails, I finally saw one and dropped down onto its back and digging my nails into its heart and ripped it out, I licked the pigs blood on my finger. It immediately died. I carried it back to the mansion and started chopping the pig into pieces.