Drinking X At X The X Bar

**glug glug glug** enjoy! - A/N

Recap:

"If that's what you thought about all of this time...I'll leave then." he said and turned away. He then walks away and disappears in the distance.

Present:

Y/N POV:

I clenched my teeth and held back my tears. I ran off to my apartment. I broke down. 'I love you so much Hisoka...But I don't think we should get back together after what has happened.' I thought.  I wiped away my tears, I stared in the mirror. 'Fine! I don't need you anymore.'. I took a shower and got ready to go to the bar. I wore a black mini dress with a white fur coat. 

(this is what you are wearing vvv)

*6:00pm*

I arrived at Devils Bar. I saw the Phantom Troupe and saw Hisoka. I gulped. I walked towards them. Chrollo got up and kissed my hand "You look beautiful tonight Y/N~", he then sat me down. I was sitting in between Chrollo and Hisoka. I peered at Hisoka, he noticed me and looked away. I asked for a glass Devil Spring Bourbon and took a sipped of it.

"I forgot that you drink hard!" Uvogin laughed "Bartender keep the drinks coming!". I smiled. We talked for a bit. "Y/N what have you been doing during these years?" Phinks asked. "Uh-Killing people I guess..." I said drinking my tenth drink.

We then went to a karaoke room at the bar. I was a bit drunk, maybe very drunk. I was listening to Shalnark singing loudly. I saw in the corner with two girls with Hisoka, Hisoka was laughing with them. I got jealous. 'So this is how you want to play?'. I got up and started singing Low by Flo Rida. I then walked over to Chrollo and started grinding on him from the front. He moaned. I then straddled on him and caressed his cheek. He was blushing.

Hisoka's POV:

I saw her straddling Chrollo. I got pissed. I clenched my teeth. I used bungee gum and pulled her off of Chrollo and onto me. She was then straddling me. I caressed her thighs. She was red and flushed. Then Chrollo grabbed my hand, he looked pissed.

"Stop touching her." He clenched his fists. The entire troupe was staring at us. "Love triangle?" Pakuonda whispered to the troupe, "Most likely..." whispered Shalnark. I ignored them and looked back at Y/N. 

"You had too much to drink darling, let's go home~," I told Y/N she looked tipsy. I carried her in bridal style, but Chrollo stopped me. 

"It's her decision if she wants to leave.". I looked at Y/N as she stood on her own. She raised her finger "I'm g-gonna go home with h-hic H-Hisoka..." she said as she fell asleep and almost fell, I then caught her and brought her closer to me. "You heard her. Move," I said sternly. 

Chrollo tched and moved away from the door. I smirked and looked back at him. "It seems I've won again Chrollo. See you tomorrow.". He looked away in shame.

Chrollo's POV:

'She always chooses him...' I thought and clenched my fists. The entire troupe was looking at me in confusion. "I never knew you had a thing for Y/N." said Machi as she drank her martini. I sat down and laid back. "I always did...But she always chooses Hisoka over me-" I told them. "Maybe you should win her over when she's not drunk..." Feitan suggested. I sighed. 'I'm going to win you over one day Y/N...' I thought to myself.

Hisoka's POV:

We arrived back at her apartment, my head throbbed a bit. 'Maybe I had a little bit too much to drink...' I thought. As I slowly placed her onto the bed. She was breathing so elegantly, I want to eat her up so bad. She was fast asleep. I was ready to go and shower but she grabbed my suit and pulled me to her. She looked at me with her beautiful blue elegant eyes. 

She whispered in my ear "Hisoka...I love you..." she grabbed my cheek and smashed my lips and her lips together. She tasted like bourbon. She unbuttoned my white shirt and touched my chest. She then get's on top of me...

Only 1 chapter so you can wait for the suspense~- A/N