Chapter Fourteen

"I haven't seen you in a long time." Daisy says to her mother as Lily sits at the foot of Daisy's cot at the burrow.

"Well like I've said I can't really control it." Lily reminds Daisy "love" she adds almost as if it's an after thought. "What's been going on with you?"

"Harry and I just got to the Weasleys yesterday. And we are going to the Quidditch World Cup tomorrow!" Daisy explains "so that should be fun."

"I bet." Lily agrees "how's Harry been doing?"

"Good. He's happy to be back with Ron." Daisy says.

"And how have your friends been? Neville and... Draco?" She asks as if trying to remember Draco's name.

Daisy nods, "Draco's been good I guess. And I haven't talked to Neville over the holiday. But I'm sure we will catch up once back at school."

"That's nice love." Lily smiles at her daughter. Just as Daisy was about to reply she hears a loud noise and feels as though someone is shaking her.

Daisy opens her eyes and sees Mrs. Weasley standing above her bed, "come on girls, breakfast is ready." She says then leaves the room. Daisy sighs sitting up, throwing the blanket back to get dressed.

————————————————————————
"It's so early." Daisy groans quietly so only Ginny and Hermione can hear her. Her arm linked with Ginny's and her head on Ginny's shoulder, eyes closed, as they walk down a nature path.

"Where are we actually going?" Harry asks from behind the girls a bit.

"Don't know." Ron replies "hey dad! Where are we going?"

Arthur turns to look at the boys as he stands in the front of the group with the twins, "haven't the foggiest, keep up!" He says turning back around. After a few more minutes of walking and Ginny practically dragging Daisy they finally arrive at the spot where Arthur's ministry friend is waiting.

"Arthur!" The older man exclaims. "It's about time son!"

"Sorry." Mr. Weasley apologizes, "some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." He adds eyeing a yawning Ron and a still half asleep Daisy on Ginny's arm. "This is Amos Diggory everyone. He works with me at the ministry."

"Diggory? Do you know Cedric?" Daisy asks still letting Ginny support most of her body wait and only cracking open one eye.

Just then a boy comes jumping out of a tree, "course he does! He's my dad!" Cedric says. "See you aren't a morning person."

"I don't even get up this early for lessons." Daisy moans as Cedric laughs.

"You know each other?" Amos asks

"I've been tutoring her for almost three years now." Cedric says

"Oh how nice!" Arthur says happily "I didn't know you had a tutor." He says to Daisy as she finally opens her eyes all the way and picks her head up.

"I prefer the term study buddy." Daisy shrugs with a kind smile.

"Well study buddy she's all yours." Ginny says pushing Daisy off of her and towards Cedric. She makes a face as she looks at her shoulder, "careful she drools."

"Well come on everyone." Mr. Weasley says leading the pack.

"More walking?" Daisy asks Cedric appalled.

Cedric laughs and holds an arm out, "shall we?" Daisy doesn't say anything. She looks from his arm to him and nods with a tight lipped smile. She grabs a hold of his arm and allows him to help her up a hill as his dad introduces himself to Harry. "How much longer?" Daisy asks Cedric after a good 15 minutes.