Chapter Four

"Ginny come on!" Daisy exclaims, lightly hitting her best friend with a pillow. "We have our flying lesson today!"

Ginny groans in annoyance, "I'll meet you there." She turns her head over to the other side on the pillow.

"Well don't you want to walk down to the Great hall together?" Daisy asks confused as they have walked together everyday since school began.

"Not hungry." Ginny mutters "I'll meet you in class."

"Are you okay?" Daisy asks worried

"Yes just tired." Says Ginny pulling the blankets over her head. Daisy is a little taken aback but eventually gets off of Ginny's bed and walks down to the Great Hall alone.

"Hey where's Gin?" Ron asks stuffing his face with sausage as Daisy sits beside Hermione.

"She wasn't hungry." Daisy shrugs loading some fruit into her bowl. "I don't know she's been acting kind of weird this week and she won't talk to me." Daisy puts her cheek in her hand and uses her other hand to eat her fruit "I mean she's up half the night writing in her bloody journal and she is writing in it every spare second she has."

"What journal?" Ron asks

"I don't know. It's black, leather, old." Daisy shrugs and Ron thinks, trying to recall it.

"I didn't know she kept a journal." Says Ron, shoveling more eggs into his mouth.

Hermione pulls a disgusted face at Ron, "it's not uncommon for girls to have journals Ronald."

"Yeah I agree with Granger." Daisy says "it isn't weird. I keep one."

"Yeah but Ginny would normally just talk to me or the twins." Ron says

"Yeah well she's not a little girl now. Things are changing for her. She probably just doesn't want her brothers knowing everything." Daisy explains

"What about you?" Harry asks and kicks Daisy under the table.

"What about me?" Daisy asks confused.

"You said you keep a journal. Do you not want me knowing things? If so what are they?" Harry questions

"Harry!" Hermione exclaims "that's private."

"It's a dream journal." Daisy rolls her eyes "I told you about my dreams."

"Anything else?" Asks Harry, looking at Daisy expectantly. Daisy shakes her head taking a sip of pumpkin juice.

"Ew." Daisy scrunches her face "I don't like that." She adds pushing her cup towards Harry.

"You sure there isn't anything you want to tell me?" Asks Harry.

"What do you want me to say?" Daisy asks

"You've been hanging out with Malfoy!" Harry whispers harshly.

Daisy stops chewing her food and puts her fork down with an annoyed pout, "I have to get to class." She stands up walking away.

Daisy stands along side some of her fellow first years with a broom in front of her. She is excited to learn how to fly despite her incoordination. However she is extremely worried about Ginny who still hasn't showed up to class. Daisy knows Ginny doesn't need flying lessons. The girl has been sneaking rides on all of her brothers brooms for as long as she can remember! Daisy is worried because she knows Ginny wouldn't skip class. Especially one like flying.

"Good afternoon class." The flying professor says walking in between the two rows of students on the field.

"Good afternoon madam hootch." The class choruses. Daisy looks around to see if Ginny is anywhere near and is disappointed not seeing her friend.