Chapter Fifteen

"Oh thank Merlin!" Mrs. Weasley exclaims as the kids and Mr. Weasley come through the door. She goes through and gives each of them a hug and a kiss, checking them all over for any injuries. "Are you all okay? Oh I was so worried."

"We're okay Molly." Mr. Weasley assured her.

"Yeah the only damage done here is betrayal." Ginny sighs and walks past Daisy to go upstairs. Daisy can't help but roll her eyes slightly at this.

"What?" Mrs. Weasley asks looking towards Mr. Weasley as Daisy stands with crossed arms and a slightly annoyed expression on her face. Mr. Weasley waves her off saying he will explain later, "well why don't you all go wash up and I will fix up a quick dinner?"

"Actually if it's okay Mrs. Weasley. I'm just going to take a shower and go to bed? I'm not very hungry." Daisy asks sadly but also trying to be polite.

"Of course love." Mrs. Weasley nods. Daisy gives her a small smile and walks up the stairs to Ginny's bedroom where there are two cots set up for Daisy and Hermione. Walking into the bedroom she sees that Ginny is not in fact in there. She quickly gathers some pajamas and her toiletries and makes her way to the bathroom. Walking in she sees Ginny in there washing her face.

"Can we talk?" Daisy asks closing the door slightly.

"What's there to talk about?" Ginny asks bitterly "you chose Malfoy over your friends!"

"He is my friend too!" Daisy defends

"No Daisy! He isn't! He's just using you!" Ginny says, voice growing louder.

"He's NOT!" Daisy exclaims frustrated.

"He IS DAISY! HE IS USING YOU TO MAKE HARRY MAD!" Ginny shouts pointing at Daisy.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HIM!" Daisy yells back defensively.

"I KNOW HE IS A MALFOY! I KNOW THAT WHOLE FAMILY ARE FOWL WIZARDS THAT BELIEVE IN BLOOD STATUS SUPERIORITY AND I KNOW THAT WHEN THIS WHOLE THING FALLS APART I AM GOING TO BE THE ONE HERE TO PICK UP THE PIECES!" Ginny argues

"HE ISN'T GOING TO HURT ME AND HE IS WORKING ON THE BLOOD STATUS THING! HE KNOWS BLOOD STATUS SHOULDN'T MATTER! YOU DO NOT KNOW HIM GINNY, YOU DO NOT KNOW HIS SITUATION. YOU CAN'T JUDGE HIM!"

"Okay what happened?" Mrs. Weasley asks the family sitting around the table, all hearing the arguing going on in the bathroom.

"Daisy's writing with Malfoy." Harry says, an edge to his tone as he picks at his pasta.

"I don't get why she wastes her time on him." Ron adds.

"Ginny is upset because Daisy wrote with Draco Malfoy over the summer holiday but not with her." Arthur explains to Molly. Molly nods in understanding and makes her way up the stairs.

"What is going on up here?" Mrs. Weasley asks opening the door. Hands on her hips with Mr. Weasley standing behind her.

"SHE'S MENTAL!" Ginny says to her mother pointing to Daisy. Daisy looks up blinking back the tears. Mrs. Weasley steps closer to Ginny while Mr. Weasley stands beside Daisy.

"Okay enough yelling. You two need to talk about this and listen to the other." Mrs. Weasley says calmly to the two quarreling girls.

"I don't want to." Ginny says, arms crossed and looking away from Daisy.

"Me neither." Daisy says copying her actions.

"Sit down." Mrs. Weasley says pointing the the edge of the bathtub. "Come on, sit down." She slightly guided the both of them with her arms to sit on the bathtub. Both girls sigh but do as told. "Now Ginny explain to everyone why you are so upset." Mrs Weasley instructs.