Noelle Silva (Part 1)

Your POV

After returning to the base I and Luck proceed to go to the dining area (Cafeteria idk) as we walk in everyone is almost in there except Captain of course.

As soon as we enter Asta looks at me.

"Hey Y/n where were you I was about to go to your room but Vannesa said that it seems that you left early," Asta asks looking at me.

"Ohhh I was about to get some herbs to make medicines but I stumble to Luck and he kind of shows me a wonderful place," I said remembering the beautiful scenery.

"Ohhh I see..." Asta mumbles looking down.

"Anyway what are we going to do for today anyway?" I ask him again then proceeded to sit down beside him.

"Ohhh Magna senpai taught me a lot of stuff while your gone so let's do it together," Asta said smiling ear to ear.

"Yeah sure," I said giggling.

"Y/n are you hungry la?" Charmy senpai then asks me.

"Yeah kind off" I mumble.

"Good then" Charmy paused and then suddenly open her Grimoire.

After she cast a spell Sheep's start cooking food in front of us and serve me a meal.

"That was amazing" I beamed clapping my hands.

"Do you like magic that much Y/n?" Luck asks looking at me.

"Well not really I just like how everyone creatively uses them," I said feeling embarassed because I act like a child in front of them.

After eating Asta offer to show me around the base since I Missed Magna Senpai touring me.

Nodding I agree.

"So Y/n I'm curious which village or town are you from?" Asta, ask walking with me.

I look at him and gulp. There's no way I'm able to tell him that I'm a Royalty worst the Princess of The Clover Kingdom.

"Take I guess" I giggle avoiding his question.

"Ehhhhh?!!!!" He said looking at me.

"If you take a guess before I announce it then I'll let you ask me to do one thing for you," I said giggling.

"Sure I'll try finding it out?!!" He exclaimed and I smile at him.

"Hey what are you guys doing?!!" I could hear Magna Senpai's voice scream from behind us.

"Ohhh hello, Magna Senpai I'm just touring Y/n!!" Asta beamed.

"I see want me to accompany you" Magna senpai smiled.

Asta reluctantly nod but I nod immediately. We were walking outside when I hear footsteps walking towards us.

It seems like both Asta and Magna Senpai heard it too. And they look at the source of it.

'A Black Bulls Robe which means she's also a member right?' I thought looking at her.

'Strange have I met her somewhere?'

"Hey Y/n, Asta. That's your colleague, She's another recruit this year!" Magna Senpai said.

So she's also new I smile at her. But she just looks serious.

"Huh? Our Colleague? I love the sound of that!" Asta exclaimed at Magna.

The girl with the silver hair just walks towards us. Asta then approaches her and about to handshake.

"Hey! I'm Asta, from Have Village! Let's do our best together! It's nice to meet you!" Asta smiles brightly.

But the girl didn't reply yet and walk towards us silently.

And then she slapped Asta's hands who's about to do a handshake to her.

"I didn't give you permission to speak to me. I barely sense any mama from you, you lowly insect." She said I look at her wide eye.

'Poor Asta' I thought looking at Asta who's shocked.

"Insect!!" Asta screamed shocked.

"Lowly?" Magna senpai said a bit annoyed.

"What?" I ask looking dumbfounded.

"My name is Noelle Silva. I belong to the Royal Family of this Kingdom." She said.

"What?! R-R-Royal Family?!!" Asta screamed.

"Silva?!!" I scream a bit loud in shock.

She looks at us like we're stupid people.

'Wait I remember something when I was at the garden at the Clover Castle Garden' I tried to remember some things.

'She's the girl that is being bullied by her siblings' I gulp nervously.

'There's no way she saw my face right'

I turn pale and back away for a bit.

"I do beg your pardon. I'm but a puny insect that someone could blow away just by breathing." Asta said and kneeling and start praising/hailing, Noelle.

"As long as you understand," Noelle said looking down at Asta.

"Wait... Who're you calling an insect, huh?!" Asta, ask loudly obviously a bit annoyed.

I look at the both of them back and forth they're like a couple arguing.

'Thump'

'Huh? What was that?'

'Why do my heart sting'

"Must be my imagination..." I mumbled.

"Hey come on guys stop fighting let's just learn to get along since we'll be working together from now on," I said trying to calm them down.

"The only reason why Yami-san accepts you is that no one else would tsk.." Magna senpai argues at Noelle.

"It's not like I like this squad anyway!" Noelle then throws down the ground the Black Bulls Robe.

'That Robe that I always wish to have' I thought looking at the robe.

I clenched my fist but then took a deep breath and pick up the robe.

"Hey apologize to Mr. Yami right now!!"Magna screams at Noelle who just walks away.

'I did everything just to get away from that place... Because of this but, she just throws it in the ground'

I feel tears stings in the corner of my eyes. I have so many hardships just to get in this position but she just trampled on it.

"Hey, Y/n you okay?" Asta, ask placing a hand on my shoulder.

I regain my posture and look at him.

"Of course I'm fine no need to worry about me," I said smiling at him.

"But you look pretty upset?" Asta said.

"It's nothing alright come on let's get going your supposed to your me right?" I said pushing Asta and for him to continue showing me around.

.......

(A/n- And this is part 1 of this OMIGOD my hands are dying TvT finally the graduation is coming maybe I'll be able to update finely from now on.)

Ps. I'll try to fix/edit the book on my PC since it's actually hard for me to type in my phone OwO.