Black Bulls

Your POV

I was worriedly looking at Asta as he came flying out of the base again. He then stand up and run towards the base again only made him flying back again.

I help him up. I then also got near the base and saw some people. Two guys are causing the commotion.

One had blonde hair and blue eyes. And a guy with black hair but in the middle is color purple hair he wore a sunglasses.

He was swinging a bat made out of the fire as he hit the fireballs and the other person dodge it. Then I look around the place hiding behind Captain Yami.

There's a woman who's half-naked on the couch, a girl who is eating food, a guy who's looking at a picture, and a big guy blowing some steam.

"Are you ok?" Someone said.

I look beside me and saw Finral smiling.

"If you're so nervous why won't you go out on a date with me?!" He asks.

"Date?....... What is that?" I ask him.

He then turns around he seems to be somewhat fuming.

The base is still in ruckus just then.

"Hey, You Stop Destroying The Base!!!" Yami screams and destroys the wall.

'But he just destroys the wall!!!' I internally scream.

Just then they all look at Yami welcoming him back saying some good stuff.

"I see you all love me... But you all need to shut up" Captain Yami said then everyone seat.

"Ohhh by the way I brought the new members," Captain Yami said.

"Where's the other one?" He asks.

"Help me!" Asta said as he was being seated by the big guy.

After some moment.

"I'm Asta from Have Village Nice to meet you!!" Asta scream.

"Y/n Natalia Cl---" before I could finish my words I shut my mouth.

The other members look at me then I scratch my head.

"Just please call me Y/n," I said smiling at them.

"Finral introduce them," Captain Yami said.

"Ok..... I'm sure you've already known him but this is Gordon Agrippa, his pretty gloomy and doesn't know what he's thinking but he's a nice guy," he said pointing to Gordon who was mumbling something.

I smile at him. And I vaguely hear it but I'm sure he said that he wanted to become friends. I then nod at him then he smiles.

"And over there is Vanesa Enoteca, She'll get into your face when she's drunk but she's a good person," Finral said I look over at the half-naked woman.

"I won't get into anyone's face" she complained.

"Hage... Isn't that a small village out in the boonies?" She asks looking at Asta.

He then walks near him.

"To come from the boonies and join the Magic Knights... You must've worked really hard, little boy" he said to Asta who had a nosebleed.

She then looks at me. She then walks towards me.

"Wow, your so cute want me to teach you women charms" I look at her dumbfoundedly.

"O..okay?" I said more likely ask.

She then holds Asta then starts puking. Both me and Asta back away from her.