Training

Your POV

Having able to control my Magic was a bit hard since it's Nature Magic.

Which means I can control elements that consist in nature. Which is mostly everything.

But the problem is that I can't control it very well. The only element that I focus on is my Earth Magic.

That's why it's kind of hard to me to practice new elements. Most of the time pass out if I use another element.

So here I am training my Magic.

"Earth Creation Magic: Earth Rock Golems," I said and Rock Like Knights start appearing one by one.

"Earth Creation Magic: Earth Heavenly Iron Sword," I said and I pull out a sword that handles it with some vines.

I ran and start hitting the golems and after some time I finally defeated them.

I catch my breath as I put back down the sword back my Grimoire. I never really move much as a child.

I sigh and then Karl claps his hands.

"That is magnificent Your Highness would you like to have Battled with me," he said.

I was stunned. Yes, I'm able to hit those golems but. Humans. I don't think so.

I was shivering.

"Your highness are you alright," Karl said again.

He knew it and he's probably worried since if I can't fight someone. There's no way I'll be accepted as a Magic Knight.

"Your Highness Sorry about that," he said.

I smile a bit.

"No it's okay I was just a bit shock. Since I am not used to actually hurting other people." I said.

"But one day you'll have to fight for this Kingdom it's not good for you that you can't hurt people right," Karl said and I nod.

"Maybe not now but I'm sure I'll be able to fight too someday," I said and smile.

"As you wish," he said and smile.

"Your highness it's getting late you should go inside now," he said again

And I nod. I'm going to train and become a Magic Knight to protect my Kingdom.

And to prove that I have to get into the Magic Knights.

......