Luck

"Y/n Natalia Clover" a woman spoke as she looks at the newborn baby that is in her arms.

"Lady Nature," a man said looking at the frail woman.

"Please call me Talia, Karl" the woman spoke.

"I'm happy to see her in my arms" the woman teared up as she stares at the girl.

"I'm glad for you Ms. Talia," a female voice said.

"Thank you very much Marleona," Talia said.

She then looks at the baby again and caressing her small chubby cheeks. The child smile. Which makes Talia smile even more.

"I love you, sweetheart. I wish you have a happy life" Talia mumble kissing her forehead.

"Where is my son?!" The King suddenly spoke everyone then turn their heads towards the voice.

"But she's a girl," said Talia.

"What a girl, I need a strong son, not a daughter!!!" The King screams.

Talia just sigh. While the King is still fuming. Slowly she feels her eyes slowly close.

"It seems like I won't be able to witness you grow up" Talia quietly spoke.

"Ms. Talia?" Marleona asks worriedly.

"Marleona please guide her when she grows up," Talia said as she holds her hands towards the girl.

"But..." She was trailing off.

"Okay Ms.," She said then smiled sadly.

Slowly her body grows cold then her hand fall to her side rain starts pouring seemingly mourning.

The child in her arms finding some warmth. Curling into a small ball and tugging her mother's clothes.

.......

But it wasn't easy after the death of Talia. The child was then locked up. She was wailing crying that was enough to break the heart of Karl.

She was the reason that the person he respects die. But seeing her crying with the features of her mother was even worse.

Marleona couldn't visit the girl due to the King's command the other Royal know it but just thought that it's a rumor that the King had a child so they didn't pay attention to it.

He picks up the girl and cradles her in his arms. Making her stop crying she just wants love. The King neglected her, well more likely prison her.

As Karl watches her grow up he notices how the child seems to need more freedom. She was smiling because she can't cry.

She can't not in front of her father who only cares about himself no one else. She just smiles without saying anything.

Even if it was painful for her.

......

Your POV

I slowly open my eyes I look outside it's still a bit dark. I slowly got up and change clothes in the same style as my previous clothes. Taking my Griamore with me.

I leave my room and start walking around the base. I walk around and saw what seems to be a library. I walk closer to it and it is really a library.

I walk in and look at the shelf where I can read some herbs. Picking up a random book. I decided to walk out of the base.

After some turns, I was finally out. Walking to the forest I saw some herbs that are in the book.

It's good for healing as I was picking up some I heard a rustle behind me. I turn around but didn't saw anyone there.

'Probably a wild animal' I thought.

But when I turn around to pick the herb I saw a pair of blue eyes so close to me. I was shocked I jump away stumbling over a rock.

But before I fall I felt a pair of arms around my waist holding me closely.

I look up to Luck he was smiling.

"Be careful" he said then put me down.

"Thank you Luck senpai," I said bowing my head

"Just call me Luck," he said then held my hand.

"Ok... Where are you taking me then?" I ask him because he starts walking in another direction dragging me along.

"Somewhere awesome," he said.

Then he opens his Grimoire. Activating a spell then he carries me bridal style. A small blush tints my cheeks.

"Ummmm.  Luck?" I ask my face red.

"Hold tight okay," he said and he starts jumping.

He was fast I barely see where we are going. But when I open my eyes, I was in awe of what I saw.

 But when I open my eyes, I was in awe of what I saw

Luck gently put me down as I stare at the scenery. Cherry blossom petals were falling a lot because of the wind but it was so pretty.

"So do you like it?" Luck asks me smiling.

Smiling I nod.

"It looks awesome it makes me feel as if I'm free" I mumble eying the great view.

"Good that you like it then," he said smiling.

He then reaches his hand on the top of my head then he brushes my hair. I blush to look at him.

"Are you okay do you have a fever?" He asks me.

"?!!!" I was internally screaming.

"I'm fine so don't worry" I smile at him.

"But we should get back to the base the others might worry," I told him.

He just looks at me then smiles widely. But I could tell that there's something in his smile.

"Do you want us to stay longer?" I blurted out.

He then cheerfully smile and nod.

"Yeah sure!!" He beamed at me like a child.

...

We stay there for just another hour talking. Then we left again Luck carrying me. As I try to hide my blush.

_____

(A/n: Yay finally this one is like a special chap. But oh well XD thanks for the reads I'm crying thank you very much you guys are the best!! Please tell me if I have some typos I'll try fixing it. Hope you like it. See you again soon in my next update. Follow me too to see some of my new upcoming books)